1) Our tour guide will explain how our Tibetan people came to Nepal in the early 60s and established our Tibetan settlements in Nepal.
2) You will learn about Tibetan arts and crafts of the Tibetan Plateau. In addition learn how the Tibetan people introduced their unique skills in making Tibetan carpets in the settlements.
3) You will also learn about the symbols and images that are important in their daily life.
4) Our guests will meet with our Tibetan doctor and learn about Tibetan medicine, treatment and our Tibetan medical system. The doctor will explain how Tibetan medicines are used in treatment. There is also the opportunity to have the first-hand experience of a medical checkup from a Tibetan doctor.
5) Likewise visit a settlement photo gallery. The photos were taken when Tibetan settlements were established in the early 60’s.
6) Visit buddhist monastery and learn about buddhist monks life in their monastery.
7) Learn about Tibetan schools, kindergarten and our educational system in the Tibetan settlements.
8) We provide afternoon lunch including simple Tibetan momos, thenthuk, cold & hot drinks.