This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
World Peace Pagoda Half Day Tour takes on the southern hill ridges from the city of Pokhara and its scenic valley rim, a great spot to visit for few hours in peace and tranquil surrounding facing grand panorama of Annapurna Himalaya. From the top where one can enjoy views of whole Pokhara valley and the city with dramatic landscapes includes scenery of beautiful Phewa Lakes at the bottom of the hill where World Peace Pagoda located. It was constructed by Japanese monk Morioka Sonin with local supporters completed in October 3rd 1999 after foundation stone started in 12th September 1973 where the world Shanti means Peace in ancient Sanskrit language, a great view-point facing super views of Pokhara valley and snowcapped peaks towards north. Tour Summary: Mode of Tour: Short moderate hike ups and downhill Places of interest: World Peace or Shanti Stupa Average Tour: Maximum 02 to 04 hrs duration Tour Duration: From morning 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1PokharaStop: 60 minutesWorld Peace Pagoda Half Day Tour takes on the southern hill ridges from the city of Pokhara and its scenic valley rim, a great spot to visit for few hours in peace and tranquil surrounding facing grand panorama of Annapurna Himalaya. From the top where one can enjoy views of whole Pokhara valley and the city with dramatic landscapes includes scenery of beautiful Phewa Lakes at the bottom of the hill where World Peace Pagoda located. It was constructed by Japanese monk Morioka Sonin with local supporters completed in October 3rd 1999 after foundation stone started in 12th September 1973 where the world Shanti means Peace in ancient Sanskrit language, a great view-point facing super views of Pokhara valley and snowcapped peaks towards north. Day Itinerary: Early morning before breakfast our Transport Hub staff and guide receives you for short walks and ride on a boat at Phewa Lake takes you to the other end of the shore of the lake. From the bottom of the hill then hike past few farm areas and hamlets within cool shade of forest to reach a ridge and hill top at Shanti or Peace Stupa, located on the high spot above Pokhara valley and Lake Phewa Lake with tremendous panorama of Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Manaslu with Lamjung Himal and Machhapuchare Himal the famous Fish Tail peak. With great views of mountains and dramatic beautiful landscapes enjoy relaxing moment within serene environment, and then head downhill to the bank of Phewa Lake and ride on a boat with short walk back to your hotel. Please note: World Peace Pagoda or Shanti Stupa where one can take a walk from the dam eastern side of Phewa Lake and climb uphill into serene dense forest of Rani-Ban to reach at the top of World Peace Pagoda. The other route short drive near to Devi’s Water Fall and hike up for an hour or more to reach at World Peace Pagoda, return journey with various options on boating, or walk to Dam side with same route back.Read more
- Private Transportation / Parking Fees
- Food and Drinks / Entrance Fees
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Transport Hub Nepal
i really thankful to transport hub nepal because we used too transport in kathmandu to ramechhap. they are provided…
I hired a car with transport hub nepal, they provided us very good service. It was nice time. Our jungle safari and…
Kathmandu to dhulikhel drop.
It was really nice experience with transport hub Nepal team. They provided us good driver and new car for my dhulik…
Kathmandu to lukla flight via ramechhap
I bought flight ticket with transport service with transport hub nepal. They provide me excellent service. Amazing…
Best guide of the trip
The tour actually started a bit on the wrong foot. I was picked up my the driver and told that he will drive me, w…
Amazing namobuddha day tour by car
We booked Namobuddha tour from Transport Hub Nepal . We took private car for this tour. They provided us new car wi…
Everest base camp guide service and lukla flight ticket.
I have been 2 month to searching good travel agency who can provide me good a guide service and lukla flight TICKET…
Perfect driver with New vehicle
We used a Scorpio Jeep for Nagarkot sunrise and Bhaktapur Durbar square tour.They provide us best driver and new sc…
Excellent car service
I booked family car trip with just a single call to Mr Anuj. They offered us great service. Highly recommend for …
Flight to lukla
it was really great time with transport hub nepal. When I took flight Kathmandu to lukla they will provide us reall…
A one service in nepal
Transport hub Nepal provide us sharing Jeep/Scorpio. I was really nice service. Good driver and new vehicle. We rea…
I had a great time with my guide Eric, who was fantastic. The company was great at organisation and made sure every…
Comfortable transport for ramechhap
We used transfort from Kathmandu to ramechhap with transport hub nepal. It was really good journey. They picked up …
Good transportation from Katmandu to Ramechhap. The away to then it’s no good, so, they drove carefully. We arrived…
Traveling agency services
Such good people.. always helping and doing above and beyond so you can have the best trip in nepal. Taking care of…
- Duration: 2–4 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241