Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Damnoen Saduak Floating MarketStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Wat Phra Pathom ChediStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Nakhon PathomStop: 2 hoursSee details
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
- Entry/Admission - Wat Phra Pathom Chedi
- Tips and personal expenses
- Services not listed in inclusions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Private tour: daily at 7:30am
- Additional charges may apply for pick-up/drop-off to hotels in the Bang Na and Ladprao areas
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Asia World Enterprise
Fantastic tours of bangkok
We did a Bangkok temple tour and visit to bridge over the river Kwai. Pete was our tour guide and he is exceptiona…
We saw the show with my family. There is nothing for a family here. But single men can enjoy a lot. They just lip s…
Chiang Mai Tour
Guide was on time and spent time explaining the options and trying to understand just what I was interested in seei…
Love it!!! It was a really good experience! I will recommend it for alle people! Do it! Just do it!!😁
Neither this nor the water taxi. Take a private cruise. It's worth the money.
It wasn't really a long tail boat of the type one sees plying the waters of Thailand. The only thing it held in com…
Pala U waterfall
We were a group of 8 people so it was a fun trek through the jungle but the levels of climb are very hard and steep…
Entertaining evening with tasty northern Thai food
If you got tired of street food, this is a good place to have a relaxing and entertaining dinner and to rest your f…
Amazing big market
This was so big market so we have no time to see all.. Its wort a visit and its real nice. Much thing to see. But p…
We use Asia world enterprise every time we travel to Thailand . We have always been greeted with smiles cold drink…
Oh why, oh why??
Agreed to do the floating markets because husband had not been. Did the same market 6 years ago, disliked it then,…
Don’t go you will be ripped off
I can not say more than what I wrote above honestly for someone who has no experience about the place will be rippe…
What to see the floating market.
We had a wonderful time sailing down the river to the market. very interesting if you enjoy a good food market. It …
SCAM. Our "Tour Guide" had never been inside the museum before.
We were picked up from our hotel in a van and driven to the museum where our tickets were purchased for 200 baht ea…
Our first time in Asia
To make the most of our few days in Bangkok, we booked tour services through Asia World, where we had Tan as our mo…
Above and Beyond Tour Guide!
Belle was fantastic from the moment she picked us up from the airport! She showed us around Bangkok and took us to …
- Duration: 9h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 8,162 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 14,734 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,919 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 4,766 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Full-Day Tour at Bangkok Floating Market and Pathom Organic Farm
- Full-Day Tour at Bangkok Floating Market and Pathom Organic Farm will start at 7:30 AM. Discover and book Full-Day Tour at Bangkok Floating Market and Pathom Organic Farm on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Full-Day Tour at Bangkok Floating Market and Pathom Organic Farm on Tripadvisor
- Full-Day Tour at Bangkok Floating Market and Pathom Organic Farm price starts from £111.18. Discover and book Full-Day Tour at Bangkok Floating Market and Pathom Organic Farm on Tripadvisor
- Full-Day Tour at Bangkok Floating Market and Pathom Organic Farm cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Full-Day Tour at Bangkok Floating Market and Pathom Organic Farm on Tripadvisor