View all photos (6)
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
You’ll have 6 starting options
Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Temple of the Emerald Buddha (Wat Phra Kaew)Stop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2The Grand PalaceStop: 5 minutes -See details
You'll end atSee Important Information for details
Indra Regent Hotel, 120 126 Ratchaprarop Rd, Khwaeng Thanon Phaya Thai, Khet Ratchathewi, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10400, Thailand JW Marriott Hotel Bangkok, 4 Sukhumvit Rd, Khwaeng Khlong Toei, Khet Khlong Toei, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10110, Thailand Holiday Inn Bangkok Silom, 981 Silom Rd, Khwaeng Silom, Khet Bang Rak, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10500, Thailand Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel & Towers, 2 Charoen Krung Rd Soi 30, Khwaeng Bang Rak, Khet Bang Rak, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10500, Thailand Bangkok Centre Hotel, 328 Rama IV Rd, Bang Rak, Khet Bang Rak, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10500, Thailand Royal Rattanakosin Hotel, 2 Ratchadamnoen Avenue, Khwaeng Wat Bowon Niwet, Khet Phra Nakhon, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10200, Thailand
Returns to original departure point
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Temple of the Emerald Buddha (Wat Phra Kaew)
- Food and drinks
- Surcharge THB 220.-/Pax by cash for Guest Below 4 Pax, In case Hotel not in service area.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- camera may not used inside the buildings.
- Please let us know your hotel name during your booking process. We will confirm you the pick-up time by email.
- Pick up at hotels located outside our service area will be charge extra. (To be advised)
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 3 more reviews on Viator
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Thailand Smiles Travel Managed by Thai Voyage
Didn't follow itinerary
The tour guide just guides you from place to place and doesn't actually educate you. It only said floating market t…
The long tail boat ride was very exciting and fun, though a bit scary esp if it seems like there maybe too many of …
Had a private tour
I need to get used to the weather In Thailand.... Humidity was oppressive for an old man like me... Didn't reali…
Done numerous trips on this holiday in Bangkok Chiang Mai and Phuket This was by far the worst trip we have been o…
Immersed in the culture
When I think of Thailand I think of floating markets and people selling stuff, and it was exactly that. The vendors…
Take this tour with an other company please!
Floating Market, its a must see in Phuket, it was a very nice experience and I liked it a lot! Driver was the worst…
Amazing, you will never forget this morning!
Yes, this is very touristy, hectic and the souvenirs are over priced. BUT this is once in a lifetime experience. We…
Floating market and country side drive
We had a private group arranged by hotel, always go in the morning during summer time. Don't forget to bargain for …
Floating Market for Tourists Only
If you're hoping to see an authentic floating market then I would not recommend visiting Damnoen Saduak, as it's so…
Early morning best way to go!
We were collected by our guide 'Alex'. And spent approx 1 1/2 hrs to the markets. Tired - yes, but to see how the o…
Although the tour guide was very nice, she didn't walk around with us. So basically the only information we got was…
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241