Cycling from Bangkok to Yangon 10Day 9Night
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
The trip from Bangkok to Yangon is popular with its recent opening for the tourists to visit. It goes to Kachanaburi, one of the remarkable place during Japanese war. Here there were a lot of people forcing to build the death railway and later on a lot of them became the victims of the construction. You will continue the next day cycling from the most beautiful of the death river Kwai regions through the villages and then arrive at the border. Furthermore the trip will continue to rural country side of Myanmar and go through some towns such as Dawei, Ye, Bago, Maung Lamying, where you can visit other interesting places such as the golden big Buddhist monastery. You will have a great chance to cycle and enjoy the ride on the Bilugyun Island, where you will absorb the natural view and the nice scenery, and end in Yangon.
- Accommodation in Twin / Double room
- Cycling experienced guide
- Full board meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Van for transfer & support with cool box
- Snack, water, fruits and cold drink (Coke light)
- Fuel surcharge
- International Flights
- Departure Tax
- Visa Fees
- Alcoholic, and other beverages
- Tips for guides & drivers.
- Personal travel insurance
- Any services not mentioned in itinerary
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- While we do have a support vehicle to carry your luggage during the walking or cycling days, you will be required to carry your own luggage at times. Luggage will need to be loaded on and off car and up and down stairs at hotels. For this reason, we recommend that you packs as lightly as possible in a backpack or small wheeled suitcases. You should consider bringing the following items:
- Luggage tag
- Daypack (can be accessed from support vehicle throughout day)
- We will provide cycling helmet (we recommend that you must wear at all times whilst cycling)
- Gloves (bring your own comfortable cycling gloves)
- Cycling Shorts 2 pairs (padded pairs can be more comfortable)
- Riding t-shirts or shirts (cotton long sleeves are good if you burn easily)
- T-shirt/shirt which can cover your shoulder and trousers cover your knee while visit the temple area
- Baggy shorts to wear over cycling shorts for modesty
- Trousers (lightweight, avoid jeans)
- Socks (Cycling and Light)
- Cycling shoes
- Rain coat
- Swimming costume
- Toothbrush & toothpaste, shampoo/conditioner (bio-degradable), antiseptic wipes or gel, lip salve with sun
- Razor & cream, shower gel, travel towel, soap (anti-bacterial or bio-degradable)
- Malaria tablet
- Tami Flue (for Swine flue, if not we can order for you) USD32 for a packet of 10
- Vitamins Optional
- After sun/moisturizer
- Sun protection (factor 30 minimum)
- Passport with 6 months validity and spare pages
- Flight tickets
- Passport photos X 2 (for Cambodia Visa to be issued locally)
- Travelers cheques Optional
- Credit card (for emergency)
- Travel insurance
- Vaccination certificates (not needed as a condition of entry however very useful if medical at needed in country, originals not necessary)
- Bike is provided
- You MUST provide us with your height on your booking so that we will be able to provide the correct sized frame.
- Camera & camera film and memory stick
- High energy snacks (tracker bars, dried fruit and nuts – great for maintaining energy on the long, hot days) Optional
- Guide book/novel Optional
- Alarm clock, watch
- Though, we provide first aid kit, it might be useful to bring
- Insect repellent
- Oral re-hydration sachets (2 per day)
- Pain killers/Paracetamol)
- Adhesive dressing (plasters and wound dressings), Compeed blister pads/Second Skins
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
- Duration: 10 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 8,159 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 14,733 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Cycling from Bangkok to Yangon 10Day 9Night
How much is Cycling from Bangkok to Yangon 10Day 9Night?
Cycling from Bangkok to Yangon 10Day 9Night price starts from £2,024.01. Discover and book Cycling from Bangkok to Yangon 10Day 9Night on Tripadvisor
What is the Cycling from Bangkok to Yangon 10Day 9Night cancellation policy?
Cycling from Bangkok to Yangon 10Day 9Night cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Cycling from Bangkok to Yangon 10Day 9Night on Tripadvisor