Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Temple Of Dawn (Wat Arun)Stop: 90 minutes - Admission includedStop at the famous Temple of Dawn or Wat Arun. Its most attractive and conspicuous feature is the 79-meter-high Prang or pagoda which glitters from thousands of porcelain fragments.Read more
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Hotel Pickup & Drop-off (Bangkok City Area)
- Live-Commentary by Professional Guide
- Bottled water
- Admission Fees
- Boat trip
- Entry/Admission - Bangkok Canal
- Entry/Admission - Temple Of Dawn (Wat Arun)
- Any personal/private expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
not a cooking class - 1000% more!
This is the high water mark for authentic experiences I have encountered in Asia over the years. This is NOT a cook…
Great day in Chachoengsao
We had an excellent all day tour visiting many interesting different sites. The transportation was in a new clean S…
Had an amazing time, the guides were great, had a lot of knowledge about the elephants, they were treated very well…
Nice elephant experience for first-timers on busy schedule
Overall this was a great time! The sanctuary was located in a beautiful place, the tour guide included educational …
Worth the trip
The elephants and waterfalls were the highlights of the tour for us. Our guide Airy was very knowledgeable and help…
A once in a lifetime experience!
A beautiful and rewarding day. Up close and personal with these gentle giants. The drive is so worth the opportunit…
Cultural Experience with Great Food
One of our favorite experiences while visiting Thailand was the Lanna cultural and cooking class that we participat…
A very humbling day...well worth doing
If you are interested in immersing yourself in the history of the Thai- Burma (Death Railway) this is the trip to …
Wonderful day and great project!
It was a great day. Journey from Bangkok is pretty long: 2.5 hours! But it is really worth it. This center has curr…
Excellent Tour with Friendly tour guide
My husband and I did this tour as a birthday present and a special trip. The Erawan falla were stunning and we only…
Incredible day out from Bangkok with multiple highlights
We were picked up punctually by our very friendly and informative tour guide for the day, Airy. From our hotel we w…
Great and unusual experience one must do once!
Watching the baby elephant play was fascinating. Interacting with the local people was very interesting and compl…
We loved the entire trip
First, as far as the local tours go, I would personally recommend to stick to private tours only. No need to wait f…
Our guide and driver were excellent. So knowledgeable, fun and comfortable to be with. Great knowing history of Sia…
Great Experience. Muslim Friendly
The tour guide Mr. Snake (not real name) is very punctual and friendly. Provided good information and history a lo…
- Duration: 3–4 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, German
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 8,162 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 14,734 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Tour: Half-day Bangkok Canals and Wat Arun
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Tour: Half-day Bangkok Canals and Wat Arun on Tripadvisor
- Private Tour: Half-day Bangkok Canals and Wat Arun price starts from £68.01. Discover and book Private Tour: Half-day Bangkok Canals and Wat Arun on Tripadvisor
- Private Tour: Half-day Bangkok Canals and Wat Arun cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Tour: Half-day Bangkok Canals and Wat Arun on Tripadvisor
- Private Tour: Half-day Bangkok Canals and Wat Arun is hosted by Idaytrip. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Idaytrip on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Tour: Half-day Bangkok Canals and Wat Arun on Tripadvisor