Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Discover Thai history and culture at the Ancient City and Erawan Museum with a combo ticket, or visit them individually. The Ancient City is is a scaled-down version of Thailand, and is one of the largest outdoor museums in the world. With many of Thailand's significant buildings, like temples, shrines and even palaces, explore and experience the history and culture of Thailand in a day. With 2 modes of transport available, you can either sit on a tram and learn about the Ancient City in comfort, or be adventurous, and explore on your own with a bicycle, which is provided. The Erawan Museum houses a variety of collections by the owner, and offers a look at Thailand's culture and beliefs, with one of the largest hand-crafted sculpture of a 3-headed elephant resting on the main building, to the scenic park with smaller sculptures of mythical creatures.
- StartSee Important Information for details
- 1Muangboran (Ancient City)Stop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Erawan MuseumStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- Admission ticket to specified locations
- Audio guide (English, Mandarin, and Thai)
- Tram tour or bike around the Ancient City (Please specify preferred option)
- Entry/Admission - Muangboran (Ancient City)
- Entry/Admission - Erawan Museum
- Any expenses not in Inclusions
- Hotel transfers
- Personal Expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Bicycles are standard bicycles with no training wheels. Please take that under consideration when booking for children.
- If you book a combo ticket, you can redeem the voucher for entry tickets at Erawan Museum or Ancient City. The physical combo ticket is valid for redemption on the specified visit date. Please show the Tripadvisor ticket to the counter. The person who books and receives the confirmation voucher must present a valid photo ID/passport.
- Infant seats unavailable
- No public transportation nearby
- Not suitable for pets
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that these tickets are available for non-Thai passport holders only
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: SBK Tour & Travel
The location is not easy to find. But inside is very interesting. We have 7 people to go take by local van. Local …
This is an exceptional oppurtunity with a nice guide, good transfer and interesting programs
Our guide, May was excellent, a very talkative and friendly person, who introduced us the thai history and the seei…
Probably the worst food in Thailand
82nd floor restaurant buffet Made our reservations on line thinking Probably nice place! Wrong!! Loud, screaming ch…
The driver was on time, drove safely and was very friendly. Would highly recommend this company for anyone travelli…
Using their service for transport service which is free hassle and convenient
Have book airport transfer service with this company,free hassle and fast reply from the team, recommend pple to bo…
Nice place to spend some time in the Siam Centre
You can visit this place after you have been through most of the better places to see in Bangkok. It is located on …
It's not a broadway musical.
I enjoyed the show. The seats automatically recline with your body weight so it's easy to nod of! It is a panorama …
A real snoozer, their effort is commendable but the show lacks real pizzazz. Almost laughable. The people around …
A thrilling experience!
A very fun activity and must visit when vacationing in Bangkok especially with friends. The management was perfect!…
Not as nice as the tour apps led to believe.
There's many different buffets at this hotel. 74&76 floor buffet 81st and 82nd buffet. We did the 81st thinking it …
Easy Airport Pickup
Used Viator to reschedule airport pickup after we had another cancel. Caleb at SBK called me before we even left fo…
Good visit if you have 2 hrs or so. Higgly recommended
I and my daughter visited Madam Tussads. It was educative tour to introduce some of world leaders to young student …
Good place to spend a few hours
As we had visited Bangkok numerous times over the years we were looking for something new to do one afternoon. We …
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,688 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Bangkok Ancient City and Erawan Museum
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Bangkok Ancient City and Erawan Museum on Tripadvisor
- Bangkok Ancient City and Erawan Museum price starts from £10.23. Discover and book Bangkok Ancient City and Erawan Museum on Tripadvisor
- Bangkok Ancient City and Erawan Museum cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Bangkok Ancient City and Erawan Museum on Tripadvisor
- Bangkok Ancient City and Erawan Museum is hosted by SBK Tour & Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact SBK Tour & Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Bangkok Ancient City and Erawan Museum on Tripadvisor