Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
What's Included - Experienced and friendly fully-licensed local tour guide - Bicycle - Famous local street food by local guide - Include basic medical insurance Starting time: 4:30 PM. Route - Wat Thong Noppakhun - Chee Chin Khor - Lhong 1919 - Santa Cruz Church - Wat Kalayanamit - Temple of Dawn - Tian Fa Joss House - Leisurely walking and rewarding you taste bud with street food as follows, => Grilled Pork Satay with Bread (Break during Bike) or Fish cake => Fish ball noodle => Lod chong (not available on Thursday) or Chinese cake => Chinese herbal drink => Dessert => Pa thong go or Mango with sticky rice or Kanom Bueng or fruit => Chinese noodle and the peppery soup Note- The route, Place and Meal can be adjusted as appropriate. - If client is late more than 10 minutes, this will be counted as voluntary cancel by client. - For Mandarin language, please booking advance 1 days
- You'll start atEmbassy of Portugal26 Thanon Charoen Krung Soi 30, Khwaeng Bang Rak, Khet Bang Rak, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10500, ThailandThe commercial building beside Embassy of Portugal with Guide wears a light blue capSee address & details
- 1Wat Thong NopphakhunStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 2Che Chin Khor Temple and PagodaStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 3Lhong 1919Stop: 20 minutesSee details
- 4Santa Cruz ChurchStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 5Wat Kalayanamit VaramahaviharaStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 6Temple Of Dawn (Wat Arun)Stop: 20 minutesSee details
- 7Yaowarat Street FoodStop: 90 minutesSee details
- You'll end atEmbassy of Portugal26 Thanon Charoen Krung Soi 30, Khwaeng Bang Rak, Khet Bang Rak, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10500, ThailandThe commercial building beside Embassy of Portugal with Guide wears a light blue capSee address & details
Embassy of Portugal, 26 Thanon Charoen Krung Soi 30, Khwaeng Bang Rak, Khet Bang Rak, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10500, Thailand
Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Not an easy task to select a bicycle trip for a German engineer whose professional life spent looking over Safety Aspects. Private Guide Thailand, especially Guide Ping, delivered an unblemished experience, stunning route selection, knowledgeable explanations, and all thought of…
Date of experience: December 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Tour Guide Thailand Team
An unforgettable cycling tour of Bangkok
I had a private guided tour of the city center. Cycling in Bangkok is a very good way to discover the city. Ping i…
One of the best things I've experienced in Bangkok!
Mr. Ping's bicycle tour around is just awesome. We rode for 4-5 hours in Bangkok (both sides of the river). Ping is…
Cycling around Bangkok!
My wife and I have been to Bangkok many times but this bicycle tour has taken us to many places only the locals wil…
Fun and educational!!
Mr.Ping was a great guide, with lots of knowledge and information. He showed us through the old streets of bangkok,…
Awesome Experience in Bangkok old town
It was such a wonderful experience riding a bicycle to see the old town of Bangkok. Sipping coffee at the hundred …
- Duration: 3–4 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 8,162 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 14,734 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 200 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Bike & Bite with Boss: Discover Thonburi
- Bike & Bite with Boss: Discover Thonburi price starts from £48.90. Discover and book Bike & Bite with Boss: Discover Thonburi on Tripadvisor
- Bike & Bite with Boss: Discover Thonburi cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Bike & Bite with Boss: Discover Thonburi on Tripadvisor
- Bike & Bite with Boss: Discover Thonburi is hosted by Tour Guide Thailand Team. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tour Guide Thailand Team on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Bike & Bite with Boss: Discover Thonburi on Tripadvisor