Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
All tours are totally exclusive, just for you! Fully customizable, personal and private, can be tailored to your needs. Just Ask! Famous Thai Street food tour, A unique food tasting experience! Bangkok's vibrant Street food culture, Ratchada train market, Wang lang market, Or Tor Kor market and Khao San Road. See the food cooked in front of you, taste and try as you please. You can experience the freshest dishes and the most exotic flavors prepared in both modern and traditional ways. One word, Authentic! The noise, color and vibrantness of these night markets could be overwhelming if you were on your own and to really indulge in this world most people would be a little intimidated, but with a personal private local guide it is a smooth flavor adventure! Hungry yet? Lets go!
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Train Night Market RatchadaStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 2Wang Lang MarketStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 3Or Tor Kor (OTK) MarketStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 4Khaosan RoadStop: 60 minutesSee details
- Fully Licensed, English Speaking Tour guide.
- Tour insurance
- Food costs typically about 200-300THB per person
- Transport costs - Public transport (Taxi, Tuk Tuk and BTS) fares.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- Please tell me in advance of any food restrictions you may have.
- Not recommended for those with servere peanut allegies or Capsaicin allegies
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We just finished a whirlwind multi day tour customized by Nikki and I have to say it was one of the best experiences of our lives. My husband and I wanted an authentic local style experience and Nikki gave us that and more. He is knowledgeable, fun, hip and he really knows his…
1 Helpful vote
We booked a private day tour to Maeklong Train Market and Amphawa Floating Market including a boat tour with Tete via Nikki. The tours can be customised which is great, also dietary requirements are taken into consideration. The tour was great fun and an experience we wouldn't…
Date of experience: November 2019
2 Helpful votes
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Nikki Tour Guide
Fun-filled Day in Bangkok
After spending 2 weeks in various regions of Thailand, we wrapped up our trip in Bangkok. We had one full day so w…
A Wonderful Day Trip to the Famous Markets
It was Fate that brought Nikki and I together at a noodle shop one evening. He asked about my hometown, and how I w…
Awesome one-day tour around the city
Nikki is awesome! We hired him on a recent trip to Bangkok when we only had one full day to explore the city, and w…
Combination Bangkok, Train Market, & Floating Market,
A must do for a quick stop and first time trip to Bangkok!! Research for Bangkok can be very overwhelming and we we…
Excellent tour for a group or a couple
Nikki was amazing. Treated to a variety of activities that highlit the most important aspects of the city and hist…
We had the most remarkable tour with Nikki, our tour guide and the driver, Panya. Nikki is passionate, informative …
Our guide, Hem, took us through all major sights in Bangkok and gave us a full detailed explanation. The tour was …
Private 1 day tour in Bangkok
My family required a private tour as my parents were elderly and could not walk too long. We are very grateful to N…
Bangkok tour with Public transportation
Nice one day tour with Tete. From the reservation made with Nikki everything was perfect and detailed. We visit the…
One day with Nikki
Nikki was a wonderful guide for me and my friends. He was on-time, so friendly, patient, and informative, and he wa…
My husband and I went to Bangkok in January for my birthday and booked 2 tour days with Nikki. I cannot recommend h…
We toured with Nikki in January, 2020 and had an amazing day from beginning to end. Nikki was prompt and professio…
Best trip experience ever.
Finding Nikki online was one of the best things to happen for my trip to Bangkok. Before departing we exchanged ema…
Amazing! Take this tour with Nikki
We toured with Nikki for a day in Dec. 2019. We couldn't have asked for a more generous and friendly host who went …
Look no further
We used Nikki Tour for two full day tours. One day for Bangkok highlights and the second to Ayutthaya. TeTe was our…
- Duration: 3–5 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 8,162 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 14,734 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,266 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Famous Thai Street Food Tasting Experience!
- Famous Thai Street Food Tasting Experience! will start at 4:00 PM. Discover and book Famous Thai Street Food Tasting Experience! on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Famous Thai Street Food Tasting Experience! on Tripadvisor
- Famous Thai Street Food Tasting Experience! price starts from £122.27. Discover and book Famous Thai Street Food Tasting Experience! on Tripadvisor
- Famous Thai Street Food Tasting Experience! cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Famous Thai Street Food Tasting Experience! on Tripadvisor