Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atTha Phae Gate Old CitySi Phum Sub-district, Mueang Chiang Mai District, Chiang Mai 50100, ThailandYour tour will begin at Thapae Gate. Meet your tour guide at the stone map (across the street from McDonald's/Imm Hotel).See address & details
- 1Tha Phae GateStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 2Warorot Market (Kad Luang)Stop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Wat Ket KaramStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4ข้าวซอยลำดวน (ฟ้าฮ่าม)Stop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Three Kings MonumentStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6cha lee laStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 7Kiet Ocha Khao Man GaiStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 8Mango With Sticky RiceStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atTha Phae Gate Old CitySi Phum Sub-district, Mueang Chiang Mai District, Chiang Mai 50100, ThailandYour tour will begin at Thapae Gate. Meet your tour guide at the stone map (across the street from McDonald's/Imm Hotel).See address & details
Tha Phae Gate Old City, Si Phum Sub-district, Mueang Chiang Mai District, Chiang Mai 50100, Thailand
Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water and beverages
- Food tasting as per itinerary
- Professional guide/driver
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Warorot Market (Kad Luang)
- Entry/Admission - Wat Ket Karam
- Entry/Admission - ข้าวซอยลำดวน (ฟ้าฮ่าม)
- Entry/Admission - Three Kings Monument
- Entry/Admission - cha lee la
- Entry/Admission - Kiet Ocha Khao Man Gai
- Entry/Admission - Mango With Sticky Rice
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Personal expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please indicate dietary requirements at the time of booking
- Please note, at this time gluten-free, halal, vegan, or vegetarian diets can not be accommodated
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 1 more review on Viator
Our guide knows a lot about history of Thailand and especially the city Chiang Mai. And he knows where to get the best food of the streets! Really good to join this Tour!
Date of experience: September 2019
This was a great introduction to Thai food and the cultural food traditions. Really enjoyed the tour of the markets, Chinese and Thai food, street food and curry paste shop. Our guide Joker was excellent and it made a great start to our holiday. I would recommend trainers and…
Date of experience: January 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Taste of Thailand Food Tours
Our tour guide Yok brought us to authentic stalls and restaurants and we tried a great range of food and drinks! Yo…
Night Food Tour
A wonderful evening exploring lots of different restaurants and places around the city. We have lived in Bangkok fo…
Bites at Night
This was the highlight of our trip. The food was delicious, the tour guide was polite and informative and it was ea…
Thoroughly enjoyed our food tour in old town. We got a chance to try various styles of cooking and flavors. The her…
Interesting and informative evening with lots of food.
Katy our tour guide looked after us was very aware of my shell fish allergy. She made sure my food did not contai…
Food part made my husband very sick.
The guide (Ohm?) was super nice and in no way was anything his fault. The places you are supposed to eat at are a h…
Fantastic introduction to Thai Food in Bangkok
Excellent food tour with Taste of Thailand Food Tours. Pat, our guide was great, very informative and we tasted a …
Delicious food and unexpected locations!
Pat and the team were amazing, it was a fast-paced tour with SO MUCH amazing food but well balanced and not too muc…
Great Thailand food tour
Great tour. Awesome tour guide and staff. Lots of fun and very informative. Such great food and drinks to try. Very…
Fun and Friendly
Really enjoyed the tour with Pat who was friendly and informative. It was lovely to visit places we might not have …
An excellent street food tour!
Yok, our guide for the evening, gave us an excellent and most enjoyable tour. She explained the various dishes and…
Chinatown evening food tour
Me and my fiance had a wonderful time with Ohm, our tour guide. He was extremly friendly and very knowledgeable abo…
A great food tour
We had a great experience. The tour was fantastic and good value for money. Yok, our guide, was very knowledgable a…
Aoy was our guide, she was excellent! Very friendly, knowledgeable, kind happy, she always smiles. The Tuk Tuk tour…
Eating on the run
We enjoyed the different food dishes. Some we enjoyed more than others but it was a matter of taste not preparation…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 951 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 840 travellers!
Culinary & Gourmet Tour
Popular: Booked by 233 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Half-Day Chiang Mai Tour: Cultural and Food Treasures
What time does Half-Day Chiang Mai Tour: Cultural and Food Treasures start?
Half-Day Chiang Mai Tour: Cultural and Food Treasures will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Half-Day Chiang Mai Tour: Cultural and Food Treasures on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Half-Day Chiang Mai Tour: Cultural and Food Treasures?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Half-Day Chiang Mai Tour: Cultural and Food Treasures on Tripadvisor
How much is Half-Day Chiang Mai Tour: Cultural and Food Treasures?
Half-Day Chiang Mai Tour: Cultural and Food Treasures price starts from £48.05. Discover and book Half-Day Chiang Mai Tour: Cultural and Food Treasures on Tripadvisor
What is the Half-Day Chiang Mai Tour: Cultural and Food Treasures cancellation policy?
Half-Day Chiang Mai Tour: Cultural and Food Treasures cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Half-Day Chiang Mai Tour: Cultural and Food Treasures on Tripadvisor