Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
-Visit the highlights of Chiang Mai ( A must visit ) -Doi Suthep temple and Doi Inthanon National Park in a day. -Enjoy stunning views of both Doi Suthep and Doi Inthanon National Parks. -Experience Thai and hill tribes culture. -Enjoy trekking in nature trails in the rainforests.( Doi Inthanon National Park ) -Enjoy plants, garden and waterfalls in the National park -Save time and budget for holidays -So many thing to do and see in a day such as temples, trekking, nature and mountains hill-tribe people and their culture. - Taste organic mountains coffee at the hill tribe village. - Enjoy Chiang Mai city views from the top of mountains. ( Panoramic Chiang Mai city views ) - Receiving holy yarn or holy water from holy monks are fascinating. - Get an experienced guide for this trip. - All admission fees and local lunch are included in tour package. - Small group tour. ( Guarantee for happiness. )
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Everything about this trip was great. Booking and communication were great. The tour guide Tom was amazing as was Mr. Boon on the trek. Cannot recommend this highly enough. Outstanding!
Date of experience: July 2019
2 Helpful votes
I can’t say enough good things about this tour. We booked the private tour with Tu. Tu, like all of the guides with this company, is a former monk. He has a deep appreciation for the history of the sites we visited and was able to give us insight in Lana history and culture as…
2 Helpful votes
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Untouched Thailand
Excellent tour with Non the tour guide. When went to several temples he's very knowledgeable about the temples and …
Sunrise trip to Temple
Mr.John is a wonderful guide. If you want to experience Chiang Mai untouched is a great place. I highly recommended…
One of the highlights of our month in Thailand. If you can, do this. Non was our guide for the morning. He was b…
Worth the early start
We were collected from our hotel by Tu. During the drive up the steep, winding road to the temple he gave us lots o…
Ata was great!
We spent two days with Ata--one in Chiang Mai and one in Chiang Rai. He was very knowledgable and friendly. Origina…
Non is the best guide! Very cool experience
Been to Wat Doi Suthep many times, but wanted to do something a little different this time. Sunrise tour seemed lik…
Tom, amazing guy
This was one of our best days in Thailand. Tom knows so much about Thai culture and history and is willing to cust…
Amazing sunrise tour!
We booked the sunrise and city view tour; it was an amazing tour and I am glad we booked it. Our guide, Tom, was ve…
Worthwhile sunrise tour!
Visiting the temple Wat Phra That Suthep Doi at sunrise was a highlight of our time in Chiang Mail. No crowds with …
Beautiful cultural experience!
We are not Buddhist but what an experience to learn from a former monk, Non the guide, what it’s like to live as a …
Very nice and well informed tour! I highly recommend doing the sunrise tour! Seeing the monks chant in the morning …
We did this tour in Chiang Mai and a visit to this temple is a must. We were told on the tour that this temple can …
This was one of the highlights of our visit to Chiang Mai. We were so moved by both the serenity and views. Our g…
If you only have one day for a tour of the mountains
Guide and driver Lek was friendly, knowledgeable and helpful all day long. This was a nice mix of activities starti…
Fun Temple Visit Great Guide
Great tour. The guide was a former monk, so he had lots of good information. The tour included seeing the monks d…
- Duration: 9m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 179 travellers!
Nature and Wildlife
Frequently Asked Questions about A must visit: Doi Suthep temple + Doi Inthanon National Park,Waterfalls & Trek.!
- A must visit: Doi Suthep temple + Doi Inthanon National Park,Waterfalls & Trek.! will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book A must visit: Doi Suthep temple + Doi Inthanon National Park,Waterfalls & Trek.! on Tripadvisor
- A must visit: Doi Suthep temple + Doi Inthanon National Park,Waterfalls & Trek.! price starts from £114.39. Discover and book A must visit: Doi Suthep temple + Doi Inthanon National Park,Waterfalls & Trek.! on Tripadvisor
- A must visit: Doi Suthep temple + Doi Inthanon National Park,Waterfalls & Trek.! cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book A must visit: Doi Suthep temple + Doi Inthanon National Park,Waterfalls & Trek.! on Tripadvisor
- A must visit: Doi Suthep temple + Doi Inthanon National Park,Waterfalls & Trek.! is hosted by Untouched Thailand. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Untouched Thailand on Tripadvisor. Discover and book A must visit: Doi Suthep temple + Doi Inthanon National Park,Waterfalls & Trek.! on Tripadvisor