Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Explore parts of Phuket that most travelers overlook on this fun and active day tour. Leaving the busiest beaches behind, kayak through mangrove forests and trek through the Khao Phra Taeo National Park. Enjoy ample time to unwind, too, by bathing in beautiful waterfalls and luxuriating at the Hot Springs Resort. End the day at Natai Beach to watch a spectacular sunset.
- You'll start atCC's HideawayOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass byCC's Eco Tours
- 1Khao Phra Thaeo National ParkStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Sirinat National ParkStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3The Hotspring Beach Resort and SpaStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Natai BeachStop: 40 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass byCC's Eco Tours
- You'll end atCC's Hideaway36 Patak Road Soi 10, Muang, Karon, Phuket 83100, ThailandSee address & details
- An ideal trip for active, outdoor-loving travelers
- Kayak through mangrove forests
- Receive personalized attention and make new friends on a small-group tour
- Hotel transfers from select areas are included
CC's Hideaway, 36 Patak Road Soi 10, Muang, Karon, Phuket 83100, Thailand
Returns to original departure point
- Small-group tour led by professional English speaking guide and driver
- Bottled water, lunch and snacks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Kata - Karon Area), other areas extra fee
- All local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Khao Phra Thaeo National Park
- Entry/Admission - Sirinat National Park
- Entry/Admission - The Hotspring Beach Resort and Spa
- Entry/Admission - Natai Beach
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Personal expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We booked this tour 2 weeks in advance. On the day of the trip we found out that we'll be the only ones, so we had an amazing private tour in a 4x4 car. Everything went smoothly and was on schedule. We started with a 1 hour hiking in the jungle, had a bit of kayaking in a…
Bone was a wonderful host. He was full of useful information and had us laughing the whole day! He exuded positive energy that we will surly take home with us. I highly recommend taking one of his tours.
Mr James Bond was our tour guide who was very helpful and informative. Plus great entertainment. Capturing excellent pictures of us during the day for our memories. It was very organised and really enjoyed ourselves throughout the day. Loved the hot springs at the end to really…
This was a very enjoyable and full day hosted by our guide Nim. Nim was both very friendly and informative and helped make this such a good day. We started with the hike through the rain forest in a national park. This was steep and hot so I wouldn't advise for those with…
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: CC's Eco Tours
Best tour in Kata
We really enjoyed this tour with my sister, it was definitely the highlight of our trip to Kata. Although we had on…
Awsome day of sight seeing
I really enjoyed this tour. Mr. Bond was a great guide for this tour. He engaged the group well and looked after us…
Rites of Passage tour
Had a great day out thanks to Mr.Bond our tour guide who kept us informed and entertained throughout the day and gm…
Both my girlfriend and myself loved this tour. The tour guide was very polite and friendly. The hiking trail is fai…
Short and intense hike.
My cousin and I did this hike, we opted for the harder steeper route. Jam our guide was amazing at leading and sto…
This was a lovely day meeting at cc hideaway and taking the hiking trail from there, the hike is manageable as ther…
My boyfriend and I had a great time. The trek could be quite challenging for some people however the guide made sur…
Super fun and exciting tour
We really enjoyed this tour and think it is great if you love a good walk through the jungle to a rewarding view. …
Incredible value for money
This was a really great experience with breathtaking views and delicious food. We saw and experienced a lot in a sh…
Very enjoyable trip
Very enjoyable trip . We did the Tuesday 2km hike and although steep in places it was definitely manageable. Made e…
A private paradise adventure!
CC's Eco Tour ensured an amazing island experience with its professionalism, from start to finish. Bon Island itsel…
Jungle trek rewarded with a great view
Brilliant tour. Our guide was very happy and friendly. The jungle trek was hard but that's exactly what we wanted. …
Big Buddha Trekking
Great activity. We met a friendly tour guide named Ice. She taught us Thai language a little bit. She is very infor…
An unusual and fun trip
My husband and I are not in our 50s and not fitness fanatics but fit and we found the climb a good work out. It wa…
Big Buddha Trip
Lovely hike thru the forest- wouldn’t call it a jungle. I did the trip solo and met some lovely people. The trek i…
- Duration: 10h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 955 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 366 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 4-Waters Eco-Adventure Trip from Phuket Including Lunch
What time does 4-Waters Eco-Adventure Trip from Phuket Including Lunch start?
4-Waters Eco-Adventure Trip from Phuket Including Lunch will start at 10:00 AM. Discover and book 4-Waters Eco-Adventure Trip from Phuket Including Lunch on Tripadvisor
How much is 4-Waters Eco-Adventure Trip from Phuket Including Lunch?
4-Waters Eco-Adventure Trip from Phuket Including Lunch price starts from £75.72. Discover and book 4-Waters Eco-Adventure Trip from Phuket Including Lunch on Tripadvisor
What is the 4-Waters Eco-Adventure Trip from Phuket Including Lunch cancellation policy?
4-Waters Eco-Adventure Trip from Phuket Including Lunch cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 4-Waters Eco-Adventure Trip from Phuket Including Lunch on Tripadvisor
Which company provides 4-Waters Eco-Adventure Trip from Phuket Including Lunch?
4-Waters Eco-Adventure Trip from Phuket Including Lunch is hosted by CC's Eco Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact CC's Eco Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 4-Waters Eco-Adventure Trip from Phuket Including Lunch on Tripadvisor