Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favourite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (5)
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Depart from Phuket for a 9-hour adventure to the Phang Nga islands in the Andaman Sea aboard a premium Blu Anda catamaran. Sail past striking limestone islands and rock formations, and stop at La Wa island and canoe at Hong Island for this one day adventure.
- Welcome snacks (breakfast) of Canapé and hot or cold beverages
- All snorkeling equipment, beach shoes, small towel, and sarong (multipurpose cloth) provided.
- Afternoon snacks, fruit, and light drinks
- Marine National Park fee
- English speaking guides
- Fresh water showers onboard
- Transport by minibus, Blu Anda superior catamaran, bicycle, traditional island bus
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Dinner at Pier 88
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Transfers available from all areas of Phuket
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Infant seats are not available during land transport
- Infant meals not included
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum 6 persons required for tour to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the unlikely event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A small amount of cycling is involved in this tour.
- Smokers note - Blu Anda vessel is a non-smoking vessel.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Tour East
Booked this tour through Viator with InnViaggi Asia. A good tour with a very knowledgeable guide. However, we had a…
We booked through Viator using Tour East Thailand. Tour was OK but the guide was not very helpful. Basically left u…
The train was brilliant. And it was good fun on the long boat although could be uncomfortable for an older person. …
We loved this tour. Our guide was very informative and knowledgeable. The temples were amazing as well as the histo…
Beautiful complex! Not wheelchair accessible except entrance....
This is a beautiful historic place and it was a pleasure to visit it for the afternoon and see all the gorgeous Tha…
Very good guide, but boring tour
The guide was very nice and excited, with lots of trivia and jokes. The tour, however, is very long and the van was…
Great tour to remember: on your bucketlist
Excellent tour with a great guide mr. poo who tells a lot about the history of Thailand and the bridge on the River…
Great day out for Aussie war history buffs
It was a long drive to get there from Bangkok but well worth it... we then stopped at the cemetery and museum follo…
Our third trip to Ayutthaya
This time my wife and I hired a professional tour guide from our hotel. We went by Minivan and it was a totally di…
Leap Year Birthday celebration
An amazing way of celebrating my wife's 40th on February 29th: her verdict was "Best Birthday Ever". This cruise is…
Got to visit - once
Enjoyable visit to Bridge over River Kwai. Also visited museum and the War Cemetery- all worth doing especially as …
Watch out but worth it
Okay. This is totally for tourists. Our driver that was taking us from Bangkok to Kanchanaburi took us there. They …
The tragedy of Humanity relived.
Generally speaking, I would recommend this tour. That being said, I probably would not do it again as everything yo…
Fascinating and Relaxing
What a terrific day! I learned so much about Thai history and culture,and feel so privileged to have been able to s…
Have used Tour East for our transfers at every opportunity. Never late, always arrive punctually, drivers are first…
- Tour East
- Duration: 9h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241