View all photos (7)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Wat ChalongStop: 5 hours -Phuket City, on Phuket Island, is the capital of Thailand’s Phuket Province. In the Old Town, Thalang Road is lined with colorful 19th-century shop houses and Sion-Portuguese buildings. Built in 1903 by a wealthy tin merchant, Baan Chinpracha mansion has Italian floor tiles, shuttered windows and antique furniture. Morning & Afternoon ( 07.00 A.M / 01.00 PM) Itinerary - Pick up from your hotel by minibus. - Sightseeing Kata / Karon -Drop of View Point 15 Min -Sightseeing Phuket Old Town -Drop of Chalong Temple 30 Min. - Cashew nut Factory -Phuket Honey Farm -Coffee Break at Duty free shop at Thalang Jewellery Duration of the trip : 5-6 hours Admission Tickets: Yes, It is Included in the package • WHAT TO BRING: Hat, Sunscreen, Insect Repellent, Towel, Walking Shoes, Camera (Optional)Read more
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Near public transportation
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Thai Holidays
A free night so we spent it watching this cabaret show
This Show was super entertaining! Throughout the entire duration our smiles were from Ear to ear! The dances were g…
I’ve visited here last month. There are a lots of activities to do. The ticket is quite expensive for me. However, …
Vacation in Thailand
A combo ticket is good and you get a discount. The Aquarium is good. Madame Tussauds is also worth the money spent …
Hua Hin Food Tour and Sightseeing
Hua Hin has a beautiful railway station and should not miss. Night market walking street is within walking distance…
Why even bother coming here?
Fee was 880 Baht and we had to go through a security check like it was an airport, to get a locker you have to have…
Tickets apprehension were troublesome, nonetheless amazing Aquarium and Museum visit...
So, we bought the tickets online via the TripAdvisor, but when we arrived at the ticket apprehension counter and li…
Expensive and not worth it ..😢
I have been looking forward to coming back to Bangkok to check this skywalk out for a long time as I think they are…
Beautiful 360 views of the city
We visited mid morning on a week day and walked straight through, no queues and the viewing platform was almost emp…
Amazing, worth the drive.
We loved every bit from getting there, the fish and swimming in the waterfall. There are 5 stations each leading to…
Floating market - terrible
I went there with my family. More than 80% of the shops closed. Nothing to see and nothing to eat. We spent 200 Tha…
1- Starting from removing our shoes, the staff were very rude in the way they ask us to remove our shoes. 2- No cl…
Hua Him Bars
There are a lot of easy to get to and easy to use bars in hua him. Head to soi bintabaht for probably the more live…
Not as amazing as expected
You can view the entire city from the top and the vibe is really nice with the live band and bar area, yet the expe…
We visiting the Skywalk as a last minute thing and I am so glad we visited. The views of Bangkok are incredible. Be…
We were picked up from our hotel in an airconditioned minibus by May who was our guide. May was excellent and took …
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241