Phuket City Sightseeing Day Tour : SIC
Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favourite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (13)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Witness the beauty of Phuket unveil right in front of your eyes with a guided sightseeing day tour around the city! Get to visit various viewpoints such as Kata, Nai Harn, and Promthep cape points and revel in the picturesque overlooking views of Phuket. See the grandeur of the Big Buddha and the intricate designs of Chalong Temple. Stroll around the old town of Phuket and its market places to get to know the Thai local culture, and even get to watch street boxing matches! Take a quick trip to the top of Rang Hill where you can get a great view of the city from above. Have a hassle free experience with round trip transfers available in the packages!
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Karon View PointStop: 30 minutes -See details
- 2Nai HarnStop: 15 minutes -See details
- 3Promthep CapeStop: 30 minutes -See details
- 4Big Buddha PhuketStop: 45 minutes -See details
- 5ChalongStop: 30 minutes -See detailsPass by Old Phuket Town
- 6Khao Rang Hill View PointStop: 30 minutes -See details
- 7Banzaan Fresh MarketStop: 30 minutes -See details
- Round trip hotel transfers within service areas by minivan (Toyota Commuter)
- English speaking guide
- Insurance provided by operator
- Tips/gratuities to the guide (optional)
- Donations to the temple (optional)
- Other personal expenses
- Surcharge for hotel pickup from, Nai Harn, Rawai, Cape Panwa, and Phuket Town areas
- Surcharge THB200(round trip) for guests stay in Nai Harn,Rawai,Cape Panwa,Phuket Town paid to driver
- Surcharge THB200 (round trip)apply for guests stay in Maikhao,Naithon,Naiyang, paid cash to driver
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children aged 0-3 are free of charge
- A minimum number of 6 participants are required for the tour to run. Bookings will be confirmed at least 24 hours before the tour date. If the minimum number is not achieved, the operator will suggest another date or a full refund will be given.
- The tour may be canceled in cases of bad weather. You will be given the option of booking an alternative date or requesting a full refund.
- Please note: Participants must wear appropriate clothing. Shorts and miniskirts are strictly not allowed inside Thai temples
- Please note: The package with hotel pick up at Maikhao, Naithon and Naiyang is only available on Monday, Wednesday and Sunday
- Hotel Pick Up Information: Time: 8:00am-9:00am
- Join-In Tour A surcharge of THB200/person (round trip) will apply for guests staying in Nai Harn, Rawai, Cape Panwa, and Phuket Town areas, paid in cash directly to the driver
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is valid only on the date specified
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
- Duration: 7h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241