Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Go deep inside the thick Vietnamese jungle with your tour guide. Your experienced guide will show you the dense jungles of Vietnam that you otherwise wouldn’t survive. If you are looking to get out of the city and in the wilderness this tour is what you are looking for.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Da LatStop: 8 hoursThe trip starts from the Paradise Lake where we can stop for a few minutes at the Zen Meditation centre and take the cable car ride if desired. After that we’ll move to a peninsula by boat or by foot (optional) before we go deeper into the real jungle where we will descend and ascend from hill to hill. Cameras should be ready for pictures along the way because sometimes you will see some wild animals roaming. We’ll finish the trip at the famous Chicken Village where we’ll spend some time to learn about the customs and lives of the ethnic minority people. The trip can be done the other way around depending on time of day.Read more
- English speaking tour guide
- Pick up & drop off at hotel
- Car transfer
- Professionally trained guides, all necessary forest and tourist permits
- First aid kit,fruit snack, purified drinking water, transport,the best Equipment.
- Personal expenses
- Tipping/ Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Viland Travel
Excellent cooking class!
Our family booked a cooking class on the internet and they picked Us up at the hotel. Our guide-chef was Sunny and …
Nice trip within friendly guides and lovely stops and lunch. Snorkelling, kayaking and sunbathing in some laid back…
The best tour of Vietnam!
I contacted Viland Travel exclusively to organize a tour after reading such good things online about the company. I…
I can't even put into words the amazing experience I had traveling with Viland Travel through my 8 days in Vietnam …
Amazing custom tour!
Evelyn at Viland designed a custom tour for us that covered all of Vietnam from North Vietnam (Sapa) to South Vietn…
8 nights in vietnam
First .. i know evelyn from the viland website .. Then she customized me our wonderfull trip in vietnam .. The hote…
BEST SERVICE POSSIBLE
We found Viland travel when we where planning our family trip to Vietnam, normaly I do not use a travel agent becau…
Very good tour company, they organised everything very well and had a wide range of organised tours, great accommod…
Halong bay tour
Pham was our tour guide and host and he is the most friendly and genuine man we’ve came across in Vietnam, full of …
Hoi An - Danang
We were overwhelmed by the quality of service from Viland and the tour guide, Tai. They all speak fluent English, …
Great organization and wonderful itinerary!
I usually plan my own travel, but since I was traveling alone and had limited time to research, I opted to use a tr…
Cambodia - hanoi- halong bay
I would give a rating of 3 on 5 for viland.. the itinerary was good but customer service could have been better. Ne…
Clock-work like fun trip
We booked a 10 day Vietnam and Cambodia trip with Sarah and had an excellent experience. Sarah helped us customize …
Sarah and Viland, your best choice to visit Vietnam
There are so many wonderful places to see and things to do in Vietnam. Viland Travel is clearly the best choice, as…
Very reliable and supportive travel agent
Went to Hanoi and surroundings, Evelyn from Viland made all the perfect arrangement, making the trip such a wonderf…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently Asked Questions about Dalat - Welcome to the jungle
What time does Dalat - Welcome to the jungle start?
Dalat - Welcome to the jungle will start at 7:30 AM. Discover and book Dalat - Welcome to the jungle on Tripadvisor
How much is Dalat - Welcome to the jungle?
Dalat - Welcome to the jungle price starts from £35.07. Discover and book Dalat - Welcome to the jungle on Tripadvisor
What is the Dalat - Welcome to the jungle cancellation policy?
Dalat - Welcome to the jungle cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Dalat - Welcome to the jungle on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Dalat - Welcome to the jungle?
Dalat - Welcome to the jungle is hosted by Viland Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Viland Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Dalat - Welcome to the jungle on Tripadvisor