Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll start atHanoiOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Dong Thien CungStop: 4 hours - Admission included7:05am - 7:30am: Optional pickup at far located hotels (Intercontinental Westlake, Fraser Suites, Sheraton, Thang Loi, Hanoi Club, Sofitel Plaza). 12pm: Arrive in Halong City around noon, we board a traditional wooden junk and start the cruising trip to the centre of the bay. Fresh seafood lunch (vegetable menu available) is served while the boat is gliding out. Get ready for exotic photos and absorbing the most magnificent natural splendors, limestone bedrocks and sheer cliffs of tiny islands highlighted with fanciful names: Fighting Cocks (symbol of Halong Bay), Duck (quick swim is an optional choice), Finger, Incense Burner, and Stone Dogs. Stopping for a rowing boat trip around Ba Hang Floating village then keep cruising to the most beautiful cave named Thien Cung (Heaven Palace Grotto) and explore huge chambers adorned with stalactites and stalagmites of all kinds. Continue to enjoy this relaxing cruise on the way back to Halong harbor, our waiting vehicle transfer you back to Hanoi. 7:30pm - 8pm: Drop off at your hotels. Trip ends.Read more
- You'll end atHanoiSee Important Information for details
Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- Driver and tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Entry/Admission - Dong Thien Cung
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Most travellers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Vietnam Group Tour
The best way to see Ninh Binh!
Highly recommend these guys to explore Ninh Binh. Our tour guide Son, was amazing, he spoke very well and was easy …
Fun,interesting & tasty!
Never having done a good tour before, we were not sure what to expect. Our young guide,Cong,a student was chatty an…
You get you pay for. The seats were tight in a small bus packed to the brim. Other than that the tour was fun.
The scenery was beautiful and I'm glad I got to see this place in the limited time I had. The tour guide was lovely…
Full-Day Tour to Hoa Lu and Tam Coc from Hano
A fantastic day tour incorporating a tour of the old capital city followed by a bike ride and a relaxing boat journ…
2day Maichau adventure tour
Too much time doing nothing. i was there for sunday market but they did not arrange. Cycling tour is keep cycling o…
Excellent food walk
It was wonderful food walk for us. We had a great time with Ted and had some really amazing and unique vietnamese f…
Well Worth It
The logistics on this tour are a bit iffy. It includes hotel pickup and drop off within the Old Quarter which is gr…
We had a wonderful time with Hoang Dang aka Michael. It was our second day in Vietnam and he told us many interesti…
I hope Johnny will forgive my attempt at spelling his name. He is a very engaging and interesting young man who gav…
We had an enjoyable morning with our guides wandering through the old quarter seeing how the locals go about their …
Hien and Long were great guides. They provided lots of history and were flexible with breaks / stops for our large …
Food Experience - Hanoi Free Walking Tours
We did the Hanoi Food Experience Tour in the evening of our arrival day. Together with our lovely guide Huyen, we e…
Free Hanoi walking tour
If you want to know more about the history of Hanoi, its people and their lives, you will definitely like this tour…
Outstanding young people
These tour guide are outstanding in all ways; their enthusiasm for the roles, the way they interconnect, their know…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 1,435 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 472 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 4,682 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Full Day Halong Bay Tour Including Bamboo Boat
- Full Day Halong Bay Tour Including Bamboo Boat will start at 7:45 AM. Discover and book Full Day Halong Bay Tour Including Bamboo Boat on Tripadvisor
- Full Day Halong Bay Tour Including Bamboo Boat price starts from £56.39. Discover and book Full Day Halong Bay Tour Including Bamboo Boat on Tripadvisor
- Full Day Halong Bay Tour Including Bamboo Boat cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Full Day Halong Bay Tour Including Bamboo Boat on Tripadvisor
- Full Day Halong Bay Tour Including Bamboo Boat is hosted by Vietnam Group Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Vietnam Group Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Full Day Halong Bay Tour Including Bamboo Boat on Tripadvisor