Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Hanoi - Halong Bay
Halong Bay - Hanoi
Returns to original departure point
- Pickup/drop-off by shuttle bus
- Deluxe/Suite or Royal Cabins with A/C and en-suite Bathrooms
- All meals on board
- Complimentary bottled water in the cabin
- Welcome drink
- Kayaking, local rowing boat
- Taichi morning & Cooking demonstration, Happy Hour
- Squid Fishing, board games, music & movie show
- English speaking guide
- Entry/Admission - Ti Top Beach
- Entry/Admission - Sung Sot Cave
- Airfare, visa arrangements
- Beverages, tips, gratuities and personal expense
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Pickup outside city center (Old Quarters)
- Surcharge for single supplement
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Vietnam Group Tour
The best way to see Ninh Binh!
Highly recommend these guys to explore Ninh Binh. Our tour guide Son, was amazing, he spoke very well and was easy …
Fun,interesting & tasty!
Never having done a good tour before, we were not sure what to expect. Our young guide,Cong,a student was chatty an…
You get you pay for. The seats were tight in a small bus packed to the brim. Other than that the tour was fun.
The scenery was beautiful and I'm glad I got to see this place in the limited time I had. The tour guide was lovely…
Full-Day Tour to Hoa Lu and Tam Coc from Hano
A fantastic day tour incorporating a tour of the old capital city followed by a bike ride and a relaxing boat journ…
2day Maichau adventure tour
Too much time doing nothing. i was there for sunday market but they did not arrange. Cycling tour is keep cycling o…
Excellent food walk
It was wonderful food walk for us. We had a great time with Ted and had some really amazing and unique vietnamese f…
Well Worth It
The logistics on this tour are a bit iffy. It includes hotel pickup and drop off within the Old Quarter which is gr…
We had a wonderful time with Hoang Dang aka Michael. It was our second day in Vietnam and he told us many interesti…
I hope Johnny will forgive my attempt at spelling his name. He is a very engaging and interesting young man who gav…
We had an enjoyable morning with our guides wandering through the old quarter seeing how the locals go about their …
Hien and Long were great guides. They provided lots of history and were flexible with breaks / stops for our large …
Food Experience - Hanoi Free Walking Tours
We did the Hanoi Food Experience Tour in the evening of our arrival day. Together with our lovely guide Huyen, we e…
Free Hanoi walking tour
If you want to know more about the history of Hanoi, its people and their lives, you will definitely like this tour…
Outstanding young people
These tour guide are outstanding in all ways; their enthusiasm for the roles, the way they interconnect, their know…
- Ti Top Beach, Sung Sot Cave
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 1,435 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 2-Day Halong Bay Pelican Cruise from Hanoi
- 2-Day Halong Bay Pelican Cruise from Hanoi will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book 2-Day Halong Bay Pelican Cruise from Hanoi on Tripadvisor
- 2-Day Halong Bay Pelican Cruise from Hanoi price starts from £159.72. Discover and book 2-Day Halong Bay Pelican Cruise from Hanoi on Tripadvisor
- 2-Day Halong Bay Pelican Cruise from Hanoi cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book 2-Day Halong Bay Pelican Cruise from Hanoi on Tripadvisor
- 2-Day Halong Bay Pelican Cruise from Hanoi is hosted by Vietnam Group Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Vietnam Group Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 2-Day Halong Bay Pelican Cruise from Hanoi on Tripadvisor