Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Hanoi - Mai Chau biking
Mai Chau trekking - Hanoi
Returns to original departure point
- Round-trip transfer by A/C van
- English speaking tour guide
- Meals in the village
- Bicycle and trekking
- Home stay or Bungalow
- Traditional dance show & can wine
- Entry/Admission - Mai Châu Hòa Bình
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Pickup outside Old Quarters area
- Surcharge for single supplement
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Time of year
Read 1 more review on Viator
Too much time doing nothing. i was there for sunday market but they did not arrange. Cycling tour is keep cycling only 2 stops our guide tell long story which we are not interested.food still ok overall disappointing not much activity and we had too much free time
Date of experience: December 2019
Mai Chau is a very peaceful and natural place. We love trekking through beautiful rice fields in this place. The guide & local people are very friendly and hard-working. 2 days aren't enough to relax and enjoy the fresh atmosphere here.
Date of experience: April 2019
Response from vietnamgrouptour79, Manager at 2-Day Mai Chau Adventure from Hanoi
Responded 29 Jul 2019
Thank you so much for using our services. Hopefully we can serve you again soon
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Vietnam Group Tour
The best way to see Ninh Binh!
Highly recommend these guys to explore Ninh Binh. Our tour guide Son, was amazing, he spoke very well and was easy …
Fun,interesting & tasty!
Never having done a good tour before, we were not sure what to expect. Our young guide,Cong,a student was chatty an…
You get you pay for. The seats were tight in a small bus packed to the brim. Other than that the tour was fun.
The scenery was beautiful and I'm glad I got to see this place in the limited time I had. The tour guide was lovely…
Full-Day Tour to Hoa Lu and Tam Coc from Hano
A fantastic day tour incorporating a tour of the old capital city followed by a bike ride and a relaxing boat journ…
Excellent food walk
It was wonderful food walk for us. We had a great time with Ted and had some really amazing and unique vietnamese f…
Well Worth It
The logistics on this tour are a bit iffy. It includes hotel pickup and drop off within the Old Quarter which is gr…
We had a wonderful time with Hoang Dang aka Michael. It was our second day in Vietnam and he told us many interesti…
I hope Johnny will forgive my attempt at spelling his name. He is a very engaging and interesting young man who gav…
We had an enjoyable morning with our guides wandering through the old quarter seeing how the locals go about their …
Hien and Long were great guides. They provided lots of history and were flexible with breaks / stops for our large …
Food Experience - Hanoi Free Walking Tours
We did the Hanoi Food Experience Tour in the evening of our arrival day. Together with our lovely guide Huyen, we e…
Free Hanoi walking tour
If you want to know more about the history of Hanoi, its people and their lives, you will definitely like this tour…
Outstanding young people
These tour guide are outstanding in all ways; their enthusiasm for the roles, the way they interconnect, their know…
Memorable Hanoi experience
My half-day Hanoi FREE walking tour (Old Quarter & French Quarter) was a blast, filled with fun, knowledge, laughte…
- Mai Châu Hòa Bình, Mai Châu Hòa Bình
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 1,435 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 2-Day Mai Chau Adventure from Hanoi
- 2-Day Mai Chau Adventure from Hanoi will start at 7:00 AM. Discover and book 2-Day Mai Chau Adventure from Hanoi on Tripadvisor
- 2-Day Mai Chau Adventure from Hanoi price starts from £70.25. Discover and book 2-Day Mai Chau Adventure from Hanoi on Tripadvisor
- 2-Day Mai Chau Adventure from Hanoi cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book 2-Day Mai Chau Adventure from Hanoi on Tripadvisor
- 2-Day Mai Chau Adventure from Hanoi is hosted by Vietnam Group Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Vietnam Group Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 2-Day Mai Chau Adventure from Hanoi on Tripadvisor