Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll start atHanoiOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Perfume PagodaStop: 8 hours - Admission includedAM: 08.00 - 08.30 Our guide & driver will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter, Then take 2 hours road trip. Then you take row-boat trip to go visit that land on the Yen stream “romantic time” about 1 hour to Thien Tru harbor. Then you will enjoy time to trekking go up and down visit the main cave so nice~ step by step you will arrive Huong Tich cave on the top of the mountain. To see Golden-Silver tree rice stuck….One hour down. Lunch at the local restaurant at the bottom of the mountain PM: After lunchtime, you will see the Heaven Kitchen pagoda and to know about Buddhism ancient architectural at Le Dynasty. Then you will come back by row-boat-trip and 2 hour road trip to Hanoi and arrive at about 18.00.Read more
- You'll end atHanoiSee Important Information for details
Returns to original departure point
- Pickup and drop-off at hotel in Old quarters
- Transfers by A/C tourist bus
- Boat trip
- Local Lunch
- Cable car (optional)
- English speaking guide.
- Entry/Admission - Perfume Pagoda
- Drinks, tips
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses.
- Pickup outside Old quarters are
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 9 more reviews on Viator
Our group of five had a great day with Linh. The bus trip was fine with a timely stop along the way to/from pickup points. The row boat trip was enjoyable in the overcast weather. The pagoda complex was much bigger than expected and well presented/described by Linh. We took…
Date of experience: February 2018
Response from FreeTour V, Manager at Full-Day Perfume Pagoda Small-Group Tour
Responded 11 Mar 2018
Thank you for your nice words. We are so happy hearing that you enjoyed a wonderful time with us. Hope to serve you more in the near future!
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Vietnam Group Tour
The best way to see Ninh Binh!
Highly recommend these guys to explore Ninh Binh. Our tour guide Son, was amazing, he spoke very well and was easy …
Fun,interesting & tasty!
Never having done a good tour before, we were not sure what to expect. Our young guide,Cong,a student was chatty an…
You get you pay for. The seats were tight in a small bus packed to the brim. Other than that the tour was fun.
The scenery was beautiful and I'm glad I got to see this place in the limited time I had. The tour guide was lovely…
Full-Day Tour to Hoa Lu and Tam Coc from Hano
A fantastic day tour incorporating a tour of the old capital city followed by a bike ride and a relaxing boat journ…
2day Maichau adventure tour
Too much time doing nothing. i was there for sunday market but they did not arrange. Cycling tour is keep cycling o…
Excellent food walk
It was wonderful food walk for us. We had a great time with Ted and had some really amazing and unique vietnamese f…
Well Worth It
The logistics on this tour are a bit iffy. It includes hotel pickup and drop off within the Old Quarter which is gr…
We had a wonderful time with Hoang Dang aka Michael. It was our second day in Vietnam and he told us many interesti…
I hope Johnny will forgive my attempt at spelling his name. He is a very engaging and interesting young man who gav…
We had an enjoyable morning with our guides wandering through the old quarter seeing how the locals go about their …
Hien and Long were great guides. They provided lots of history and were flexible with breaks / stops for our large …
Food Experience - Hanoi Free Walking Tours
We did the Hanoi Food Experience Tour in the evening of our arrival day. Together with our lovely guide Huyen, we e…
Free Hanoi walking tour
If you want to know more about the history of Hanoi, its people and their lives, you will definitely like this tour…
Outstanding young people
These tour guide are outstanding in all ways; their enthusiasm for the roles, the way they interconnect, their know…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 472 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,435 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 4,193 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Full-Day Perfume Pagoda Small-Group Tour
- Full-Day Perfume Pagoda Small-Group Tour will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book Full-Day Perfume Pagoda Small-Group Tour on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Full-Day Perfume Pagoda Small-Group Tour on Tripadvisor
- Full-Day Perfume Pagoda Small-Group Tour price starts from £29.98. Discover and book Full-Day Perfume Pagoda Small-Group Tour on Tripadvisor
- Full-Day Perfume Pagoda Small-Group Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Full-Day Perfume Pagoda Small-Group Tour on Tripadvisor