Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Hanoi – Ba Be Lake (B,L)
Ba Be – Cao Bang – Ban Gioc (...
Cao Bang – Hanoi ( B,L)
- Round-trip transfer
- Hotel accommodation
- Home-stay accommodation
- Boat trip on the Nang River
- Full board meals
- Tours and activities as stated in program
- English speaking guide
- Entry/Admission - Ba Be National Park
- Entry/Admission - Ban Gioc Falls
- Entry/Admission - Museum of Cultures of Vietnam's Ethnic Groups
- Extra food and beverages
- Tips and personal expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Bring a hat, raincoat, insect repellent, water, torch, good shoes for trekking and cash
- Passengers are advised not to take oversized luggage
- Please be sure to carry your passport
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Crossing Vietnam Tour
Great time with Phoenix
Phoenix had a good line up food planned and explained what everything was. She offered to take each of us back to o…
Trip to Tam Coc and Mua Caves
I really recommend this agency and one of thier consultant which is Jenny, she was really well prepared and profess…
Hanoi half day
Good trip worth the money. Knowledgeable guide. Wish he would cut out the quizzes and just talk about the link loca…
Sensational Alex H.....!!!
Having just arrived in Hanoi we booked this only three hours in advance through TripAdvisor and it worked a treat. …
Private food tour
Had a very good tour with Alex. We tried several foods in different areas of the old town. Alex explains how to eat…
Enjoyable Food Tour
Our friendly guide, Lizzy, brought us around French Quarter and Old Quarter sampling various Vietnamese street food…
We really enjoyed the trip. Tour guide picked us from our hotel which was great, he was really helpful with everyt…
Hanoi Streetfood Tour with Mr Lucas
We booked the streetfood group tour with crossing vietnam for just 18 USD. Our guide Mr. Lucas (Luong Me) made the …
Awesome food tour with Lucas
This walking food tour was one of the best things I did in Hanoi. Lucas was an excellent guide and made me & my fri…
Private street food tour
We had a wonderful time with Alex, he was an excellent tour guide. Shared all sorts of insights about the food, cul…
We took the private tour with Alex - it was absolutely fantastic. We really enjoy sampling local foods and the tour…
Food tour with Dan!
We went on this tour on our first night in Hanoi. Dan was an excelent guide and gave us a very good insight in the …
The trip was very well organized from the pickup and drop. My tour guide(Tracy) was very knowledgeable about all th…
A Day to remember
The day tour was much more than expected n all credit for this goes to our guide Le Dan n the driver. The trip was …
City tour in hanoi
Tracy is very helpful and very informative with the history of Vietnam especially Hanoi. Her English is very unders…
- Ba Be National Park, Ban Gioc Falls, and 1 more
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 1,424 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private 3-Day Tour to Ba Be Lake and Ban Gioc Waterfall
What time does Private 3-Day Tour to Ba Be Lake and Ban Gioc Waterfall start?
Private 3-Day Tour to Ba Be Lake and Ban Gioc Waterfall will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Private 3-Day Tour to Ba Be Lake and Ban Gioc Waterfall on Tripadvisor
How much is Private 3-Day Tour to Ba Be Lake and Ban Gioc Waterfall?
Private 3-Day Tour to Ba Be Lake and Ban Gioc Waterfall price starts from £300.64. Discover and book Private 3-Day Tour to Ba Be Lake and Ban Gioc Waterfall on Tripadvisor
What is the Private 3-Day Tour to Ba Be Lake and Ban Gioc Waterfall cancellation policy?
Private 3-Day Tour to Ba Be Lake and Ban Gioc Waterfall cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private 3-Day Tour to Ba Be Lake and Ban Gioc Waterfall on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Private 3-Day Tour to Ba Be Lake and Ban Gioc Waterfall?
Private 3-Day Tour to Ba Be Lake and Ban Gioc Waterfall is hosted by Crossing Vietnam Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Crossing Vietnam Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private 3-Day Tour to Ba Be Lake and Ban Gioc Waterfall on Tripadvisor