View all photos (20)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Ho Chi Minh MausoleumStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Temple of Literature & National UniversityStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Huu Tiep Lake and the Downed B-52Stop: 20 minutes -See details
- 4Old QuarterStop: 30 minutes -See details
- Private cyclo transfer as per itinerary
- English Speaking Tour guide.
- 1 bottle of mineral water per person
- Goverment Taxes and Service charges
- Entry/Admission - Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Literature & National University
- All services not mentioned in Itinerary
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 02 peoples per booking is required. If you are single traveler, please contact me for specific price
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
What great afternoon we had on this cyclo tour, fab way to see hanoi and learn about the culture and the war. Really enjoyed our time with Alex our guide and full credit to our cyclists. Highly recommend it!!
Response from Alex N, Owner at Half-Day Hanoi City Tour by Cyclo
Responded 30 Aug 2018
Dear Mr and Mrs Campbell! Thanks again for choosing me as local guide in Hanoi. We had a wonderful time in the afternoon and I really happy that you did enjoy my services. Thanks for all nice words about me as well. All the best Alex
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Tours By Vietnam - Day Tours
Hanoi military tour half day
Spoke English very good , on time well worth the $ . We been in this area for over a month , this was the best tour…
old town visit
very special tour from old town theguide is very helpfull and speek english very fluent very interesting with old s…
Excellent day with a excellent guide
We have only one full day to do any sightseeing. As this is our second trip to Hanoi, we want to see something diff…
Excellent, professional and knowledgable tour guide!
Our three-day stay in Hanoi was impeccably well organised thanks to our wonderful tourguide Alex. Everything was ta…
First Introduction to Vietnam Street Food
Alex took two of us on a three hour (half day) walking tour in the Old City area of Hanoi to four locations offerin…
Awesome day Alex was great
My husband, myself and my parents did this tour with Alex. It was a great day Alex was very informative and was hap…
Alex Nguyen tour guide
Our Hanoi guide was Alex Nguyen. He guided us through the Citadel, a museum, and the Old Quarter. He also recommend…
Great day in Hanoi with Alex!
We did the full day city tour with Alex. Alex is a great guide being both knowledgeable and interesting. He’s fle…
Street Food Tour
My 14-year old son and I had a great tour during our one evening in Hanoi. Alex was flexible, changing the date to…
I had a great day with Alex riding a sampan in Ninh Binh and then touring the temples in the area. Alex is friendl…
Alex: great guide for a solo, half-day tour in Hanoi
Ever heard of "egg coffee"? Me neither until Alex took me to the originator of this fantastic coffee, a very small …
Top tour Guide
Alex organised a customised tour for a party of six made up of two grandchildren aged six and eight years, their pa…
A wonderful tour with a professional and accomodating guide
This tour with Alex was organised before we left Australia and turned out to be a very rewarding experience. We had…
Halong Bay-fantastic and same is Alex.
Alex, our guide arranged for us a special boat just for the 8 of us. We had a very tasty local lunch and then got …
Day tour of Hanoi from Halong Bay
Tour guide Alex did a great job for us. My wife and I were on a Silversea cruise and we arranged for a private tou…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241