This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Ho Chi Minh MausoleumStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2One Pillar PagodaStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3Temple of Literature & National UniversityStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4HanoiStop: 60 minutesSee details
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local tour guide
- Entrance fee
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Literature & National University
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- The listed price does not include a $X parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in. (if necessary)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children from 0 - 3 will get a free purchase.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
I had an absolutely wonderful time touring the city with Hung, he had so many great stories and so much knowledge about the history and legend of the city - and a delightful personality! The tour was definitely a highlight of my time in Hanoi
1 Helpful vote
Response from HuyenChi96, Người quản lý at Private Tour: Ha Noi City Tour Half Day
Responded 27 Dec 2018
Hi Jason, thank you for your review. It's our great opportunity to organize your day tour in Hanoi. Thoa, the girl met you at Sofitel Metropole can't stop sharing her good comments about you with our staff in the office. Let contact us along the way when you need something. Happy New Year!!!
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Vietnam Travel & Cruise - Day tours
Very well organised transfers and Guides
We booked our land content in Vietnam which included tours, private guides and transfers. The company was fantasti…
Great way to learn about Hanoi!
Our guide, Lihna (sp?), arrived at our homestay on time, and was warm and welcoming. She walked us around and expl…
I used the services of Vietnam Travel and Cruise over 3 weeks in July 2018 when I travelled to Vietnam with my 75 y…
Superb customer service
Thoa and Huyen did an excellent job of booking everything for me (including Visa application) for my 10 days stay i…
Private Vietnam & Cambodian Tour
Our recent 16 day tour of Vietnam and Cambodia was organised by our travel agent via Vietnam Travel & Cruise. Ou…
An Amazing Vietnam Adventure.
After extensive travelling for many years, we decided to have a fully organised tour, specifically tailored, throug…
Customised Tour for One
I booked a week's holiday exploring Cambodia through Vietnam Travel & Cruise, prior to leaving Australia. I found …
Loved every minute
WE are seasoned travellers but have never done an organised tour. Karen at travel managers in Perth was recommended…
Very Reliable Tour Agent!
This was my 3rd time making plans with the help of Vietnam Travel and Cruise, and they have remained extremely effi…
HANOI-HALONG- DANANG-HOIAN TRIP
Compared with several travel agencies we chose this one with good service and competitive price. Our team have 1…
Fortunate to be able to observe the process involved in creating and using indigo in a family home. Also shown a c…
FEEL LIKE A VIP - VALUE
We were two couples in our 60's and booked a 14 day Tour through Vietnam and Cambodia. On landing in Vietnam we wer…
Vietnam North and Cemtral Tour
We toured North and Central Vietnam in December 2015.We are a family of 5. We booked accommodation and transportati…
Ben Hassine A00
A great experience
From the very beginning that i decided to visit vietnam , a friend of mine recommended me the travel agency "vietna…
I have travelled wuth a group of friends and I have organised the trip from Italy. I found their organisation: Seri…
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241