Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- Welcome Drink, hot/cold Towels
- Shuttle bus Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi (within Hanoi Old Quarter)
- 01 bottle of water on bus/ way/ person (If using shuttle bus)
- 01 bottles of water/pax/night
- Cooking Class, Fruit Carving Flower
- Taichi exercise
- English-speaking Tour Guide
- Spacious air-con Cabins and en-suite Bathrooms (Base on 2 persons in one cabin, if you are one person, please pay extra single supplement)
- 01 Breakfast, 02 Lunches and 01 Dinner on board
- Insurances on boat
- Tips and Beverages
- Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned as included
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Check out the cabin at 9:30AM
- Be aware of your luggage and money .
- Please take your passport to check in hotel.
- Inform in advance if you are vegetarian.
- Bring your hat, swimsuit, suncream, sunglasses, torch, good shoes and cash.
- All customers should follow the guide’s instructions for the safety.
- Tides and weather conditions may alter the times of meals and other activities.
- In line with our responsible vision of tourism, please note that we do not include the most popular caves of the bay in our program. We consider that they are an insult to heritage preservation.
- For your convenience, and if you can arrange smaller backpacks, please leave your big suitcase at YOUR HOTEL.
- On the way to Halong and back to Hanoi, we will stop at a place with food, beverages and souvenirs for sale. This is not to trick you and that will be the only times of the whole trip you may feel in the tourism mass. But that is the only place on the way, where you, your driver and your guide can use clean toilets without being forced to buy anything. Thanks for your understanding.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: ODC Travel - Private Day Tours
Great day but many steps
I had a couple of emails from the guide before I arrived which was reassuring. I was picked up at the designated ti…
Trip/cruise to Halong Bay with La Pintas cruise
Fantastic. First class everything about this trip was brilliant. Absolutely first class. The travel the ship the cr…
A Long Day!
Nothing to complain about re ODC; our guide met us as expected and took our mini-bus to the River (via an unnecessa…
Very Well Organised and Enjoyable Trip
Three of us booked our Halong Bay Cruise through ODC. It was very well organised and the communication was good thr…
Awesome experience at Garden Bay 01
We had a awesome experience with Garden Bay cruise 01 in Halong Bay booked with ODC travel. Halong Bay- the area …
Trip to SaPa from Hanoi
We booked our trip to Sapa at ODC Travel as the agency was recommended in our travellers guide. All in all the trip…
Ba Be Lake and Ban Gioc Waterfall
The worst tour of my entire life. Our guide was completely incompetent and when one hour late on day number two, af…
Fantastic Private Tour of Hanoi
We booked this tour of Hanoi in England after lots of research looking at different tour operators. We received sev…
We were a group of 8 adults travelling from the UK. We had planned a 16 night/ 17 day trip covering Cambodia and Vi…
The tour covered all we wanted to see plus more. The guide was a wealth of information and gave us a real insight i…
Halong Bay Cruise
We did a two night cruise with ODC travel on the Garden Bay 01 boat and it was awesome. The food served was excelle…
Very happy with tour
We booked an overnight Halong Bay cruise through ODC Travel and were very happy with the experience. We decided to …
We had a 13 night trip organised through ODC travel. It proved better than we could have hoped for. We flew into H…
Excellent Service and a Great Holiday
Was referred to ODC Travel by friends. Sam Trinh Thu basically organised the itinerary for Vietnam and Cambodia (17…
6D5N - Hanoi-Sapa-Halang Bay
I've book this trip in Feb 2016 through Ms Sam from ODC. The communication for booking was fine and easy and Ms Sam…
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 1,424 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Hanoi to Halong Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay 2-day cruise including Tai Chi and Cooking class
How much is Hanoi to Halong Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay 2-day cruise including Tai Chi and Cooking class?
Hanoi to Halong Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay 2-day cruise including Tai Chi and Cooking class price starts from £119.12. Discover and book Hanoi to Halong Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay 2-day cruise including Tai Chi and Cooking class on Tripadvisor
What is the Hanoi to Halong Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay 2-day cruise including Tai Chi and Cooking class cancellation policy?
Hanoi to Halong Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay 2-day cruise including Tai Chi and Cooking class cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Hanoi to Halong Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay 2-day cruise including Tai Chi and Cooking class on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Hanoi to Halong Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay 2-day cruise including Tai Chi and Cooking class?
Hanoi to Halong Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay 2-day cruise including Tai Chi and Cooking class is hosted by ODC Travel - Private Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact ODC Travel - Private Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Hanoi to Halong Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay 2-day cruise including Tai Chi and Cooking class on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Hanoi to Halong Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay 2-day cruise including Tai Chi and Cooking class?
On average, this experience will take approximately 2 days. Discover and book Hanoi to Halong Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay 2-day cruise including Tai Chi and Cooking class on Tripadvisor