View all photos (4)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- Train from Hanoi to Sapa (overnight train)
- 1-night accommodation at a 4-star hotel in Sapa
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup from the Old Quarter to Hanoi Train Station
- Private tour
- Transfer by bus from Sapa to Hanoi City
- Private vehicle from Lao Cai Train Station to Sapa Town and during the visit to Lao Chai - Ta Van village
- Bottled water
- Any other services unmentioned from the itinerary
- Hotel drop-off in Hanoi
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Please prepare comfortable walking shoes, waterproof jacket, hat, and sunglasses
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Wati Travel
Ninh Binh Day Tour
Amazing day tour organised by Wati Travel, Kimmy was our tour guide, he was funny, informative and nice. We had a…
Da Nang, Vietnam102
An excellent tour: better than expected!
Disclaimer: I tend to shy away from organized trekking tours. I'm from an area with many opportunities for…
Amazing scenery and adventurous hike through the mountains!
We had a great time on this tour to Bach Ma National Park. Mother Nature gave us a perfectly clear day which made…
Petra - Wadi Musa, Jordan20
Cancelled 10.30 pm the night before due to overbooking
January 15 I wrote to Wati travel about the possibility of going on this trip the next day (two persons). They…
We booked this trip through our hotel who use Wati Travel. What an amazing day trip. Even though it rained all day…
The best trekking I ever did
We did it in the dry season and it was absolutely amazing, it was really through the middle of the jungle. We did…
Our tour guide was Huan and the driver was Ha. We had a beautiful day on the water. The weather wasn’t too hot…
London, United Kingdom33
Hard work but worth it!
I'm not a hiker... more a city girl but I really enjoyed the 'hard' hike. Guide was super nice. Swam in the little…
Hoi An, Vietnam30
A great day out!
We organised a day trip to Halong Bay with our Hotel in Hanoi. Huy picked us up from the hotel promptly. He asked…
Well worth the visit
We did this in very late 2019. It was a very wet and misty start to the hike, but the fresh air and scenery…
- Wati Travel
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241