Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- A/C transfer
- Boat trip on Ba Be lake
- Experienced English speaking guide.
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
- No extra charge after confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Other services not mentioned above.
- Single supplement: US $20
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
- What to take
- Pack essentials, including light comfortable clothes suitable for outdoor activities, comfortable walking shoes. Take a small day pack for hiking and trekking.
- It is essential to bring your passport on this trip. We also recommend packing: insect repellent, sun cream, raincoat and sun hat.
- Hiking and trekking with
- a 12-15 km trek on day 2
- a 3 hours boat trip on day 3
- From July to September, the climate is usually humid and hot.
- From October to June brings cooler and more pleasant weather.
- Tour Guides:
- Our experienced and friendly Tour Guide(s) speak excellent English.
- They are extremely knowledgeable about local cultures, history and the environment.
- 2 breakfasts.
- 3 lunches.
- 2 dinners.
- We choose local ingredients, typical of the way people eat in the area, at local restaurants, markets or homes.
- We also cater for Vegetarians but please request this at time of booking.
- Homestay (2 nights)
- Our clean and comfortable homestay with mosquito net provided.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Asia Travel Image
Selling Cruises that Don't Exist
We booked directly on the Oasis Cruise website where we were prompted to pick a date and put down a $90 deposit for…
A lovely way to end our holiday in Vietnam
The boat was a pleasant place to be for two nights, our room was nice. The staff were very helpful and attentive. W…
The room was great and we enjoyed having a balcony--this seemed somewhat unique from all the other boats we saw. F…
Au Co Halong Cruise
Everyone must take this cruise! We had the best time Au Co cruise around Halong Bay. Traveling with 3 children (ag…
Hwee Woon L00
Excellent tour guide
Our tour guide Lala was well-organised and helpful, and even told other locals to not harass us by selling products…
Had a lovely time on this cruise . A special mention for the staff esp Dai the guide who went out of his way to mak…
Great tour, highlights the key sites
Just finished this small group tour with our fabulous guide Lana. We took in the six sites as promised and Lana was…
I booked this tour through TRIP ADVISOR(Viatour) and on the trip day after 2 hours making calls sms chatting just …
Amazing vacation in a Brandner cruise!
Doris Cruise was amazing!! The staff was aiming for perfection. And the tourguide Tom was making it even better. 10…
Hanoi to sapa
Friendly efficient, comfortable and on time Couldn’t ask for more Did two mandatory comfort stops on the way where…
A unique experience, Top Luxury
It is difficult to get more comfort in any boat. What an amazing Crew, services, food, views. Everything is perfect…
Sisters bonding tour
We join the tours with my sister for the overnight cruise. They fetch us in the hotel and brought us to the cruise.…
The flight and Pilot was great
The room was very small with no storage! My wife way sick and I asked the guide “nam” to pick up over the counter m…
Sealife Cruise of Halong Bay
What a lovely way to see Halong bay. Comfortable boat, beautiful cabin. The staff couldn’t do enough to make sure o…
To start with I would definitely recommend guys who wants to get out of concrete jungle and want to spend some valu…
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 1,424 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Hanoi Ba Be Lake Group Tour 3 Days 2 Nights
What time does Hanoi Ba Be Lake Group Tour 3 Days 2 Nights start?
Hanoi Ba Be Lake Group Tour 3 Days 2 Nights will start at 7:30 AM. Discover and book Hanoi Ba Be Lake Group Tour 3 Days 2 Nights on Tripadvisor
How much is Hanoi Ba Be Lake Group Tour 3 Days 2 Nights?
Hanoi Ba Be Lake Group Tour 3 Days 2 Nights price starts from £169.48. Discover and book Hanoi Ba Be Lake Group Tour 3 Days 2 Nights on Tripadvisor
What is the Hanoi Ba Be Lake Group Tour 3 Days 2 Nights cancellation policy?
Hanoi Ba Be Lake Group Tour 3 Days 2 Nights cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Hanoi Ba Be Lake Group Tour 3 Days 2 Nights on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Hanoi Ba Be Lake Group Tour 3 Days 2 Nights?
Hanoi Ba Be Lake Group Tour 3 Days 2 Nights is hosted by Asia Travel Image. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Asia Travel Image on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Hanoi Ba Be Lake Group Tour 3 Days 2 Nights on Tripadvisor