Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Hanoi – Overnight train to Sapa...
Sapa - Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta...
Hoàn Kiếm, Hanoi, Vietnam
160 Đường Trần Quang Khải, Lý Thái Tổ, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
- Bus Sapa - Hanoi
- Overnight at Deluxe room with Mountain View at 3-star hotel
- All meals as mentioned on above itinerary ( 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 1 dinner
- Sightseeing fee, tax and services charge.
- Local English speaking tour guide.
- Pick-up at hotel in Old Quarter
- Entry/Admission - Ta Van Village
- Drinks and Personal expenses.
- Drop off at hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Old people, kids should not attend the long trek (9 kms)
- You may stay overnight at homestay for 1st night or you may do on 2nd night. Our tour leader will inform you on bus to Sapa.
- Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap because the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March
- Due to altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March.
- Trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent are also necessary. You should take cash with you in Vietnam Dong because banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well. US Dollar, Euro, Australia Dollar are accepted in Sapa.
- You should take medicine with you although there are some chemist’s shops in Sapa in case you get sick.
- Homestay’s facilities are not as in hotel in Sapa.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We found this agency by coincidence while walking through Old quarter’s streets and it reallly made our trip to Vietnam a whole lot better. Each tour we booked (4 in total) was just awsome. Food, transport, tour guides and everything in general - they took great care of us. We…
1 Helpful vote
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Crossing Vietnam Tour
Great time with Phoenix
Phoenix had a good line up food planned and explained what everything was. She offered to take each of us back to o…
Trip to Tam Coc and Mua Caves
I really recommend this agency and one of thier consultant which is Jenny, she was really well prepared and profess…
Hanoi half day
Good trip worth the money. Knowledgeable guide. Wish he would cut out the quizzes and just talk about the link loca…
Sensational Alex H.....!!!
Having just arrived in Hanoi we booked this only three hours in advance through TripAdvisor and it worked a treat. …
Private food tour
Had a very good tour with Alex. We tried several foods in different areas of the old town. Alex explains how to eat…
Enjoyable Food Tour
Our friendly guide, Lizzy, brought us around French Quarter and Old Quarter sampling various Vietnamese street food…
We really enjoyed the trip. Tour guide picked us from our hotel which was great, he was really helpful with everyt…
Hanoi Streetfood Tour with Mr Lucas
We booked the streetfood group tour with crossing vietnam for just 18 USD. Our guide Mr. Lucas (Luong Me) made the …
Awesome food tour with Lucas
This walking food tour was one of the best things I did in Hanoi. Lucas was an excellent guide and made me & my fri…
Private street food tour
We had a wonderful time with Alex, he was an excellent tour guide. Shared all sorts of insights about the food, cul…
We took the private tour with Alex - it was absolutely fantastic. We really enjoy sampling local foods and the tour…
Food tour with Dan!
We went on this tour on our first night in Hanoi. Dan was an excelent guide and gave us a very good insight in the …
The trip was very well organized from the pickup and drop. My tour guide(Tracy) was very knowledgeable about all th…
A Day to remember
The day tour was much more than expected n all credit for this goes to our guide Le Dan n the driver. The trip was …
City tour in hanoi
Tracy is very helpful and very informative with the history of Vietnam especially Hanoi. Her English is very unders…
- Sapa, Ta Van Village
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 1,424 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Hanoi-Sapa Trek 2 days 2 nights in Hotel with small group
What time does Hanoi-Sapa Trek 2 days 2 nights in Hotel with small group start?
Hanoi-Sapa Trek 2 days 2 nights in Hotel with small group will start at 10:00 PM. Discover and book Hanoi-Sapa Trek 2 days 2 nights in Hotel with small group on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Hanoi-Sapa Trek 2 days 2 nights in Hotel with small group?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Hanoi-Sapa Trek 2 days 2 nights in Hotel with small group on Tripadvisor
How much is Hanoi-Sapa Trek 2 days 2 nights in Hotel with small group?
Hanoi-Sapa Trek 2 days 2 nights in Hotel with small group price starts from £96.69. Discover and book Hanoi-Sapa Trek 2 days 2 nights in Hotel with small group on Tripadvisor
What is the Hanoi-Sapa Trek 2 days 2 nights in Hotel with small group cancellation policy?
Hanoi-Sapa Trek 2 days 2 nights in Hotel with small group cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Hanoi-Sapa Trek 2 days 2 nights in Hotel with small group on Tripadvisor