• Visit the busy handicraft Village
• Visit a typical old traditional pottery to see how pottery manually produced.
• Enrich your understanding about Vietnamese Buddhism
• Experience special blessing ceremony and vegetarian meal at local pagoda
• Visit Pottery market where you can choose a lovely souvenir for your beloved
Today, we transfer out to the outskirt of Hanoi – Bat Trang pottery village. Upon arrival, we walk around this village, stop to visit some workshops or individual factories to know how the local people produce the pottery products by traditional way in the old time and how it’s developed as nowadays. Hand-on, try to make some simple products by ourselves! After instruction of the shop owner, sit down and experience creating a clay or pot with a wheel and your smart hands.
Following, we will walk to the Ceramic market where plenty of pottery products are selling.
Later on, we reach a local pagoda in the tranquil area of this bustling village. Met up with the master monk who will bless you with a
Buddha Blessing Ceremony, and you will get to know about the daily life of the monks in Vietnam as such their stories. You can also take this chance to practice meditation with the monk to relax your mind. Praying for our good luck then you are invited to join a simple vegan meal at the pagoda. Transfer back to our hotel in town