Cycling from Hanoi to Luang Prabang 11Day 10Night
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
This Vietnam and Laos biking tours start in Hanoi and finish in Luang Prabang, the World Heritage town in Northern Laos. We cycle approximately 475km. The road is a bit hilly but we will be able to see the beautiful and peaceful mountains of Sapa, the historical Dien Bien Phu, the Red River Delta and Hanoi. This biking tour has spectacular changing scenery as you bike. Being mostly downhill, one can concentrate on the views, far more than the pedaling. This tour includes a support vehicle, all meals and a professional guide.
- English – biking – speaking guide
- Accommodation (3*, Guesthouse & 1Night Train)
- Food as mentioned in itinerary (B = Breakfast; L = Lunch; D = Dinner) (depending on condition of local area, we have picnic for lunch sometimes)
- Land transport as itinerary (one 16seats van to carry bike & biker)
- Good bikes rental for tour
- Water, snacks, fresh fruits, cool towel for cycling days
- First aids care and mechanic for bike,
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Travel insurance (recommend to have your own travel insurance)
- Personal expenses (telephone, laundry
- Alcoholic drinks
- Visa to Vietnam
- Tip for guides & drivers
- Flight to/from Vietnam
- Others are not mentioned on itinerary
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- While we do have a support vehicle to carry your luggage during the walking or cycling days, you will be required to carry your own luggage at times. Luggage will need to be loaded on and off car and up and down stairs at hotels. For this reason, we recommend that you packs as lightly as possible in a backpack or small wheeled suitcases. You should consider bringing the following items:
- Luggage tag
- Daypack (can be accessed from support vehicle throughout day)
- We will provide cycling helmet (we recommend that you must wear at all times whilst cycling)
- Gloves (bring your own comfortable cycling gloves)
- Cycling Shorts 2 pairs (padded pairs can be more comfortable)
- Riding t-shirts or shirts (cotton long sleeves are good if you burn easily)
- T-shirt/shirt which can cover your shoulder and trousers cover your knee while visit the temple area
- Baggy shorts to wear over cycling shorts for modesty
- Trousers (lightweight, avoid jeans)
- Socks (Cycling and Light)
- Cycling shoes
- Rain coat
- Swimming costume
- Toothbrush & toothpaste, shampoo/conditioner (bio-degradable), antiseptic wipes or gel, lip salve with sun
- Razor & cream, shower gel, travel towel, soap (anti-bacterial or bio-degradable)
- Malaria tablet
- Tami Flue (for Swine flue, if not we can order for you) USD32 for a packet of 10
- Vitamins Optional
- After sun/moisturizer
- Sun protection (factor 30 minimum)
- Passport with 6 months validity and spare pages
- Flight tickets
- Passport photos X 2 (for Cambodia Visa to be issued locally)
- Travelers cheques Optional
- Credit card (for emergency)
- Travel insurance
- Vaccination certificates (not needed as a condition of entry however very useful if medical at needed in country, originals not necessary)
- Bike is provided
- You MUST provide us with your height on your booking so that we will be able to provide the correct sized frame.
- Camera & camera film and memory stick
- High energy snacks (tracker bars, dried fruit and nuts – great for maintaining energy on the long, hot days) Optional
- Guide book/novel Optional
- Alarm clock, watch
- Though, we provide first aid kit, it might be useful to bring
- Insect repellent
- Oral re-hydration sachets (2 per day)
- Pain killers/Paracetamol)
- Adhesive dressing (plasters and wound dressings), Compeed blister pads/Second Skins
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
- Duration: 11 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 461 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 188 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Cycling from Hanoi to Luang Prabang 11Day 10Night
How much is Cycling from Hanoi to Luang Prabang 11Day 10Night?
Cycling from Hanoi to Luang Prabang 11Day 10Night price starts from £1,801.27. Discover and book Cycling from Hanoi to Luang Prabang 11Day 10Night on Tripadvisor
What is the Cycling from Hanoi to Luang Prabang 11Day 10Night cancellation policy?
Cycling from Hanoi to Luang Prabang 11Day 10Night cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Cycling from Hanoi to Luang Prabang 11Day 10Night on Tripadvisor