Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Motorbike City ToursStop: 2 hoursDuration: 2.5 hours Departure time: On request Pick-up & Drop-off: Your hotel or requested location Our female drivers and tour guide wearing traditional dress – Ao Dai will meet you at your hotel lobby for a safety briefing and detailed itinerary. We will then enjoy our journey to the landmarks of Hanoi and the hidden gems of this historic city. We use a fleet of brand new 2018 + 2019 Honda Lead scooters equipped with PASSENGER BACKRESTS for comfort, you feel like you are in a lounge chair, not hanging on tightly as some bikes you may do. Our scooters can effortlessly take you through the winding labyrinth of alleys and back streets that make up the heart of Hanoi. This offers you a truly authentic glimpse into the lives of the locals and takes you through a route that is far from the beaten path. We will travel through the back streets in the Old Quarter to reach the Long Bien bridge, an iconic symbol of the Vietnamese capitol built during the French colonial time over 100 years ago. Our tour will continue to the banana island surrounded by green gardens with farmland stretching in all directions, you’ll enter the canopy of guava and banana trees as our tour leads you down dirt paths into the heart of Hanoi’s agricultural countryside then around West Lake, the biggest lake in Hanoi with plenty of time for photos before continuing through some narrow alleys to arrive at the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, B52 lake, the legendary Reunification Train Tracks, and the famous Hanoi Opera House. Our tour concludes by returning you to your hotel or destination of choice within a reasonable distance in Hanoi. Dressing standard: Light and comfortable clothing and shoes. Sunscreen and sunglasses are recommended. Inclusions: Pickup & drop off, fun and enthusiastic English speaking tour Guide, latest honda Lead 2018 scooter equipped with passenger backrests for comfort, experienced and licensed drivers, entrance fees as indicated, bottled water and egg coffee, high quality full-face helmets with glass and raincoats(if needed), insurance, face-masks.Read more
- Fun and enthusiastic tour guide
- Helmets and raincoats
- Experienced and licensed drivers
- Good quality motorbike
- Pickup & drop off
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Anything not mention above
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Even though it was raining (quiet heavily at times) we both thoroughly enjoyed seeing some of the Hanoi main Tourist attractions by motorcycle.We were given long ponchos to wear so we didn’t get wet plus good helmets. We are a retired couple but not once did we feel unsafe as…
Date of experience: March 2020
We had a lovely Tour with Hoa and Tan. They were so friendly and nice and gave us so much information about Hanoi and its history ,we can recommend it very much. We would do it always again and they were lovely photographers as well!!! Thanks a lot!!!
Date of experience: February 2020
Don't just be amazed by the traffic in Hanoi - BE PART IF IT!! Better than any theme park ride and had full trust in our all-girl drivers who provided delightful company and insights. Being welcomed into a local gentleman's house for a cuppa made the tour very special. Thank you…
Date of experience: January 2020
This is one of the cooler things I've ever done on any trip, when you consider the nature of the cause and the idea. Highest possible recommendation. As described, this company offers motorbike tours of Ha Noi utilizing a fleet of new, modern, safe motorbikes and an all…
Date of experience: December 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Motorbike City Tours
Exhilarating scooter tour of Hanoi
What an exhilarating experience with our wonderful drivers, Ang and Lily! They were so charming, attentive and exc…
Incredible Hanoi Tour
My wife and I came to Vietnam to celebrate 30 years of marriage. We spent our day with two wonderful young tour gui…
Great tour and amazing food
We were picked up on time by Anh & Lily and taken on a nice tour of the city. They took us to 4 different eating pl…
Great way to get the Hanoi vibe!
This is more of an experience than a tour as you don’t stop off at locations. Although you do have a great lunch …
Hà Nội by Night - Foodie Motor Bike Tour
One of the best Food Tours I've ever done. Really enjoyed this tour with Lily being my driver doing an excellent jo…
A MUST Do!!!
our Guide was wonderful Tan and Huahoa !! This is by far the best experience I have from Hanoi!! They took us every…
Pleasure and an amazing company
.Amazing Tour,Professionalism and a safe and amazing ride I would never have gotten to places where we came.Differe…
Great trip around Hanoi by moped
Just back from a great tour with Anh, Anna & Roy on the Hanoi City Insights tour. We started, in the rain, by visit…
Great night food tour
It was a lot of fun hopping through restaurants trying different food. I ate so much that night ! Ginger is great…
Just had a ball, on the back of the motorbike, with my very own personal guide Hoa, whizzing around Hanoi, eating…
We had a fantastic night with our tour guides and had some amazing food!!! Would recommend very highly was lots of …
Loved this experience so much!! Lovely and very knowledgable guides, and such a fun experience of what we otherwise…
This is one of our best experiences ever. To see Hanoi you have to join the traffic and this is what this tour doe…
Entertaining and Super Filling!
We hit the ground running and this was our first activity in Hanoi. My tour guide, Ryan Rachel, was entertaining,fu…
An Adventure Worthy of 6 Stars
HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!!! WE LOVED IT. It was very exciting on a scooter going through the crazy Hanoi city traffic l…
- Duration: 2–3 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 327 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 2 and a Half Hours Hanoi Motorbike Tour
How much is 2 and a Half Hours Hanoi Motorbike Tour?
2 and a Half Hours Hanoi Motorbike Tour price starts from £37.01. Discover and book 2 and a Half Hours Hanoi Motorbike Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the 2 and a Half Hours Hanoi Motorbike Tour cancellation policy?
2 and a Half Hours Hanoi Motorbike Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 2 and a Half Hours Hanoi Motorbike Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides 2 and a Half Hours Hanoi Motorbike Tour?
2 and a Half Hours Hanoi Motorbike Tour is hosted by Motorbike City Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Motorbike City Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 2 and a Half Hours Hanoi Motorbike Tour on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for 2 and a Half Hours Hanoi Motorbike Tour?
On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book 2 and a Half Hours Hanoi Motorbike Tour on Tripadvisor