Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Heritage Cruises aims to offer each guest the opportunity to create their own memories with exquisite cuisine, 24-hour room service and fun activities. Dine whenever and wherever you wish, and choose from massage options and sauna services. This boutique cruise starts at Halong Bay, reached from Hanoi by shuttle bus (optional). At noon, the boat’s team welcomes you aboard and checks you into your exclusive cabin. The first part of the cruise presents the wild beauty of Halong Bay and part of Bai Tu Long Bay followed by Lan Ha Bay’s panoramas. A few minutes into the cruise guests are invited to taste Vietnamese dishes at the restaurant. The next highlight is Lan Ha floating village, with its oyster pearl farming plots, reached by bamboo boats.
- Welcome drink
- Tender/speedboat transfer
- Experience Manager and Cruise Director on board
- 24-hour room service with no extra charges
- Mini-bar replenished daily with soft drinks, beer and bottled water
- Fresh seasonal fruit, snacks and nuts
- Unlimited water, tea and coffee
- Fine dining on board
- Three-day/two-night cruise: 2 set lunches, 1 a la carte dinners, 1 barbecue dinner, 2 breakfasts and two brunch de luxe.
- Live music, cinema, bars and art gallery
- Cookery and tea/cocktail demonstration
- Vovinam, sauna, game, gym, swimming pool and other social areas
- Beach activities such as kayaking, bamboo boating, caving, squid fishing
- Upgrade to higher category accommodation or transportation (subject to availability)
- Fun club for children, and library
- All rooms with a private balcony and full ocean views; bathtub
- English-speaking experience manager and cruise director service
- Free WiFi
- No bank charges if paying by credit card
- Service charges and government tax
- Pick-up, drop-off and transfer services
- Personal expenses
- Visa arrangements
- Other services
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Asia Travel Image
Selling Cruises that Don't Exist
We booked directly on the Oasis Cruise website where we were prompted to pick a date and put down a $90 deposit for…
A lovely way to end our holiday in Vietnam
The boat was a pleasant place to be for two nights, our room was nice. The staff were very helpful and attentive. W…
The room was great and we enjoyed having a balcony--this seemed somewhat unique from all the other boats we saw. F…
Au Co Halong Cruise
Everyone must take this cruise! We had the best time Au Co cruise around Halong Bay. Traveling with 3 children (ag…
Hwee Woon L00
Excellent tour guide
Our tour guide Lala was well-organised and helpful, and even told other locals to not harass us by selling products…
Had a lovely time on this cruise . A special mention for the staff esp Dai the guide who went out of his way to mak…
Great tour, highlights the key sites
Just finished this small group tour with our fabulous guide Lana. We took in the six sites as promised and Lana was…
I booked this tour through TRIP ADVISOR(Viatour) and on the trip day after 2 hours making calls sms chatting just …
Amazing vacation in a Brandner cruise!
Doris Cruise was amazing!! The staff was aiming for perfection. And the tourguide Tom was making it even better. 10…
Hanoi to sapa
Friendly efficient, comfortable and on time Couldn’t ask for more Did two mandatory comfort stops on the way where…
A unique experience, Top Luxury
It is difficult to get more comfort in any boat. What an amazing Crew, services, food, views. Everything is perfect…
Sisters bonding tour
We join the tours with my sister for the overnight cruise. They fetch us in the hotel and brought us to the cruise.…
The flight and Pilot was great
The room was very small with no storage! My wife way sick and I asked the guide “nam” to pick up over the counter m…
Sealife Cruise of Halong Bay
What a lovely way to see Halong bay. Comfortable boat, beautiful cabin. The staff couldn’t do enough to make sure o…
To start with I would definitely recommend guys who wants to get out of concrete jungle and want to spend some valu…
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 4,679 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Heritage Cruises 3 days 2 nights visit Halong Bay depart from Hanoi Old Quarter
- Heritage Cruises 3 days 2 nights visit Halong Bay depart from Hanoi Old Quarter will start at 9:15 AM. Discover and book Heritage Cruises 3 days 2 nights visit Halong Bay depart from Hanoi Old Quarter on Tripadvisor
- Heritage Cruises 3 days 2 nights visit Halong Bay depart from Hanoi Old Quarter price starts from £555.82. Discover and book Heritage Cruises 3 days 2 nights visit Halong Bay depart from Hanoi Old Quarter on Tripadvisor
- Heritage Cruises 3 days 2 nights visit Halong Bay depart from Hanoi Old Quarter cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Heritage Cruises 3 days 2 nights visit Halong Bay depart from Hanoi Old Quarter on Tripadvisor
- Heritage Cruises 3 days 2 nights visit Halong Bay depart from Hanoi Old Quarter is hosted by Asia Travel Image. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Asia Travel Image on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Heritage Cruises 3 days 2 nights visit Halong Bay depart from Hanoi Old Quarter on Tripadvisor