Day 1: Check in hotel in Hanoi; free and easy (Meals: No)
Private airport pick up as your flight details
Night 1: Overnight in Authentic Hanoi Hotel or similar
Day 2: Hanoi – Ninh Binh (B,L,D)
- 08:00 Tour guide and driver meet you at our Hotel then depart for Ninh Binh province.
- 10:00 Arrive at Hoa Lu, the ancient citadel of Viet Nam in the 10th century, visit temples of two dynasties Dinh and Le, our tour guide will tell you the stories of 2 kings and Queen Duong Van Nga, the tragedy in royal family, after that visit the excavation area beside the Le Dai Hanh temple.
- Proceed the cycling tour from Hoa Lu to Tam Coc around 12 km along country rivers and rice fields. Arrive at Tam Coc wharf at noon.
- 12:30 Have lunch at a local restauran
- 14:00 Get on sampan boat rowed by the locals going among the villages, mountains and rice fields. Pass through 3 Grottoes "Hang Ca, Hang Hai, Hang Ba".
- 15:30 Then back to wharf to take a rest and got to check in to your hotel.
Night 2: Overnight in Authentic Hanoi Hotel or similar
Day 3: Hanoi – Halong – Ha Long Glory Cruise (Meals: B / L / D)
07.45 – 08.15 approx : Pick up at hotel
12 – 12.30 approx
- Arriving Tuan Chau marina
- Check in
- Set sail as lunch is served
- Join us for a typical local lunch in the dining room or at the outdoor dining area.
- Arrive at Surprising Cave (Hang Sửng Sốt),
- Heading to Titop island area.
- Summit on the sundeck watching the sunset, enjoy Sunset party.
- An authentic Vietnamese dinner
Day 4: Ha long – Hanoi (B,L,-)
06:30 For the early risers join us for a Tai Chi session on the sundeck. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body, joining Tai Chi session to full charge your energy for the day.
07:00 – 08:00 Local breakfast is served
08:00- Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Luon Cave (Hang Luồn)
- Take your option either exploring the cave yourself on kayak or comfortably on bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
09:00 Check out the cabins, at your leisure while our cruise taking you pass by other beautiful highlights in the bay.
10:00 You will join with our short class of Cooking demonstration, how to make spring rolls before an early lunch is served.
- 12.00 -12.30: Private transfer to Hanoi/
Night 4: Overnight in Authentic Hanoi Hotel or similar
Day 5: Free & easy in Hanoi. Hotel check-out (Meals: B)
Airport transfer as your request