Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Viet nam's small and pleasant capital lies at the heart of the northern Red River Delta, and is a city of lakes, leafy boulevards and open parks with a French colonial feel. Hanoi was founded in 1010, and became the centre of government for the Indochina Union under French rule in 1888. In 1954 it became the official capital of independent Vietnam. Today ancient crumbling buildings dating from the 11th century lie scattered among grand French colonial residences. The streets of the Old Quarter preserve age-old customs, where trade takes one back half a century, and temples, pagodas and monuments reflect the historic character of Vietam.
- You'll start atOld QuarterOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Ho Chi Minh MausoleumStop: 8 hours - Admission included8:00 We pick you up from your hotel take you to visit the Ho Chi Minh Complex, which includes Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum – the final resting place of the beloved national hero, Uncle Ho – and President Ho Chi Minh’s stilt house where he lived off and on from 1958 to 1969. 9.30: you’ll visit the One Pillar Pagoda, which is actually a group of structures that collectively make up a pagoda built over the water in the middle of a square lake. After that, you’ll have a chance to explore the Tran Quoc Pagoda on the shore of west lake. From there, it’s onto the Temple of literature, which was Viet nam’s first university and is dedicated to Confucius. 12.30: you have lunch at a restaurant in the Old Quarter. Afterwards, you’ll visit Hoan Kiem Lake, the heart and soul of Hanoi. Option 1: TUE, THU, SAT, SUNDAY You will stop in at MUSEUM OF ETHNOLOGY.This superb museum showcases the depth of Vietnamese cultural diversity with an astounding collection of 15,000 artifacts gathered from throughout Vietnam. Maps, displays and dioramas are labelled in Vietnamese, French and English.Displays portray a typical village market, the making of comical hats and a Tay shamanic ceremony; videos show the real thing. You can also check out a traditional Black Thai house reconstructed in the museum. There's also a centre for research and conservation where scientists from all over the world study traditional Vietnamese cultures. 15h30- 16.00: Take the car come back your hotel. OPTION 2: MONDAY, WED, FRI Depart for Bat Trang ceramic village which is about 20 km away from Ha Noi, this is pottery village with a half- milleary historic development.Read more
- You'll end atOld QuarterHàng Ngang, Hàng Đào, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, VietnamYou will be picked up at your hotel which is located within old quarter of Ha Noi City. Picking up at other suburban districts will be extra charged $8 USD/ group/ round ways (pick up and drop off).See address & details
Old Quarter, Hàng Ngang, Hàng Đào, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Returns to original departure point
- English speaking tour guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Travel insurance
- Entry/Admission - Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
- Personal expenses
- Bicycle fees
- Water puppet ticket
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pick up and drop off guests within Hanoi Old Quarter area, other places surcharge 176,000 vnd / pax / group / round way
- Children under 4 years free to eat. 2 adults can only accompany 1 child under 5 years old. The 2nd child pays 75% of people.
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Vietnam Holidays Travel
Cu Chi Tunnels
Our guide (Bo?) was very nice and friendly. We went to a lacquer art factory and gallery that employs people affect…
Went today on the tour. Our guide was excellent friendly and really informative. He was waiting for us in the hotel…
Great visit to the cu Chi tunnels
Perfect...no complaints...great ride and lunch....good cultural experiences in the tour! Car was neat and clean...h…
A very good possibility to see the most important points from Saigon( i hope to use official name very soon)
Good Tour. However, it is in Vietnamese not English
Language: Note the entire tour is in Vietnamese. However, the tour guide can speak English. I can only understand/s…
Could not have had a better day out! Luc was very knowledgeable and we enjoyed every aspect of the tour immensely, …
MORE LIKE A SHOPPING TOUR
Our Tour guide was very nice and knowledgeable. however, this tour is more focused on selling you stuff from diffe…
A wonderful tour!
Luc is a wonderful guide. He is impressively knowledgeable about HCM city and Vietnam, especially its culture and h…
Had a great day, Tuan our guide was excellent, friendly and informative. Picked us up from our hotel and dropped us…
What a fantastic place to visit. The Mekong river tour is a must. Absolutely awesome. Tour guides are professional …
My husband and I enjoyed the water puppet show a lot. Even though we didn’t understand the language the show was ve…
Amazing private tour
My wife and I had the most incredible tour today. We were picked up at our ship by Luc and his driver Tuan. Luc and…
Miguel from France
We had an amazing time on this tour. Luc talks very good English and is also nice and very interesting. The tour is…
This was a great day and most enjoyable. Our group had a total of 6 which was a good size – small enough for the or…
Vietnam day 1
Our trip to the Cuchi tunnel and Mekong Delta river tour was marvelous! From booking to the actual day of the tour …
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 467 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 4,676 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Ha Noi City Group Tour 1 Day
What time does Ha Noi City Group Tour 1 Day start?
Ha Noi City Group Tour 1 Day will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Ha Noi City Group Tour 1 Day on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Ha Noi City Group Tour 1 Day?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Ha Noi City Group Tour 1 Day on Tripadvisor
How much is Ha Noi City Group Tour 1 Day?
Ha Noi City Group Tour 1 Day price starts from £43.58. Discover and book Ha Noi City Group Tour 1 Day on Tripadvisor
What is the Ha Noi City Group Tour 1 Day cancellation policy?
Ha Noi City Group Tour 1 Day cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Ha Noi City Group Tour 1 Day on Tripadvisor