Select Date and Travellers
Low Price Guarantee
In Ha Tay Province, about 100 km outside from the centre of Ha Noi to the South, lies one of the most popular religious sites in Vietnam. The Perfume Pagoda actually consists of a series of pagodas built inside grottoes. The sacred shrines are typical of Buddhist shrines found all over the world, but their unique context and importance to Vietnamese Buddhists – who show up in the springtime in large numbers – make the Perfume Pagoda an obligatory stop in Vietnam’s north.
- You'll start atOld QuarterOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Perfume PagodaStop: 8 minutes - Admission includedAt 7:45 , your guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel in Ha Noi City. It will take around 2 hours to row boat trip for going to visit that land on the Yen stream of “romantic time” and Thien Tru harbor. The entrance of the cave has the appearance of an open dragon’s mouth, and Chinese characters are carved in a wall at the mouth of the cave. Inside the cave are many statues of deities, including a large statue of the Buddha, as well as one of the Bodhisattva Quan Am. Among the naturally occurring features of the cave are numerous stalactites and stalagmites, many of which are named, believed to possess special powers, and worn smooth from years of rubbing by visitors. Pilgrims often gather under one particular stalactite, which resembles a breast, to catch drops of water in hopes of being blessed with health. Huong Tich cave is also considered as a sacred place because a legend says that the Bodhisattva Quan Am visited it in order to help human souls. Then, you will enjoy time to trek up and down and visit the main cave. You will arrive at Huong Tich cave on the top of the mountain and see Golden-Silver tree rice stuck. You will have an hour to have lunch in a restaurant at the bottom of a mountain . After lunch time, you will visit the Heaven Kitchen pagoda and learn more about ancient Buddhism architectural at Le Dynasty. Finally, you will be taken back to Hanoi by row-boat-trip and road trip.Read more
- You'll end atOld QuarterHàng Ngang, Hàng Đào, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, VietnamYou will be picked up at your hotel which is located within old quarter of Ha Noi City. Picking up at other suburban districts will be extra charged $8 USD/ group/ round ways (pick up and drop off).See address & details
Old Quarter, Hàng Ngang, Hàng Đào, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Returns to original departure point
- English speaking tour guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Boat fee
- Bottled water
- All entrance fees
- Travel insurance: $5,000 USD/ case/ person
- Entry/Admission - Perfume Pagoda
- Personal expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Additional charge for 1-way cable car: 100,000 vnd / pax
- Additional charge for 2-way cable car: VND 160,000 / pax
- Children under 4 years free to eat. 2 adults can only accompany 1 child under 5 years old. The 2nd child pays 75% of people.
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Vietnam Holidays Travel
Cu Chi Tunnels
Our guide (Bo?) was very nice and friendly. We went to a lacquer art factory and gallery that employs people affect…
Went today on the tour. Our guide was excellent friendly and really informative. He was waiting for us in the hotel…
Great visit to the cu Chi tunnels
Perfect...no complaints...great ride and lunch....good cultural experiences in the tour! Car was neat and clean...h…
A very good possibility to see the most important points from Saigon( i hope to use official name very soon)
Good Tour. However, it is in Vietnamese not English
Language: Note the entire tour is in Vietnamese. However, the tour guide can speak English. I can only understand/s…
Could not have had a better day out! Luc was very knowledgeable and we enjoyed every aspect of the tour immensely, …
MORE LIKE A SHOPPING TOUR
Our Tour guide was very nice and knowledgeable. however, this tour is more focused on selling you stuff from diffe…
A wonderful tour!
Luc is a wonderful guide. He is impressively knowledgeable about HCM city and Vietnam, especially its culture and h…
Had a great day, Tuan our guide was excellent, friendly and informative. Picked us up from our hotel and dropped us…
What a fantastic place to visit. The Mekong river tour is a must. Absolutely awesome. Tour guides are professional …
My husband and I enjoyed the water puppet show a lot. Even though we didn’t understand the language the show was ve…
Amazing private tour
My wife and I had the most incredible tour today. We were picked up at our ship by Luc and his driver Tuan. Luc and…
Miguel from France
We had an amazing time on this tour. Luc talks very good English and is also nice and very interesting. The tour is…
This was a great day and most enjoyable. Our group had a total of 6 which was a good size – small enough for the or…
Vietnam day 1
Our trip to the Cuchi tunnel and Mekong Delta river tour was marvelous! From booking to the actual day of the tour …
- Duration: 11h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 468 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,431 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Perfume Pagoda Tour from Hanoi City
What time does Perfume Pagoda Tour from Hanoi City start?
Perfume Pagoda Tour from Hanoi City will start at 7:30 AM. Discover and book Perfume Pagoda Tour from Hanoi City on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Perfume Pagoda Tour from Hanoi City?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Perfume Pagoda Tour from Hanoi City on Tripadvisor
How much is Perfume Pagoda Tour from Hanoi City?
Perfume Pagoda Tour from Hanoi City price starts from £42.38. Discover and book Perfume Pagoda Tour from Hanoi City on Tripadvisor
What is the Perfume Pagoda Tour from Hanoi City cancellation policy?
Perfume Pagoda Tour from Hanoi City cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Perfume Pagoda Tour from Hanoi City on Tripadvisor