Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Mai Chau 1 Day Trip Rushed of time? We offer a 1 day trip tour to Mai Chau and back to Hanoi in one day so you can visit beautiful Mai Chau and continue your travels. 7:45-8:15 - Pickup at your hotel in the Old Quarter in our comfortable van 10:00 - Short break in Luong Suong at Hoa Binh. 11:30-12:00 - Scenic photo stop of Mai Chau valley/arrive in Mai Chau 12:15 - Traditional lunch in local village (vegetarian available) 13:00-15:00 - Local tour guide take you to see farmers working in fields, locals weaving scarves and visit surrounding peaceful villages. Leave Mai Chau 18:30-19:00 - Drop you off at your hotel
- You'll start atOld Quarter Ta Hien CornerOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Mai ChâuStop: 11 hours - Admission included7:45-8:15 - Pickup at your hotel in the Old Quarter in our comfortable van 10:00 - Short break in Luong Suong at Hoa Binh. 11:30-12:00 - Scenic photo stop of Mai Chau valley/arrive in Mai Chau 12:15 - Traditional lunch in local village (vegetarian available) 13:00-15:00 - Local tour guide take you to see farmers working in fields, locals weaving scarves and visit surrounding peaceful villages. Leave Mai Chau 18:30-19:00 - Drop you off at your hotelRead more
- You'll end atOld Quarter Ta Hien CornerTạ Hiện, Lương Ngọc Quyến, Hàng Buồm, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, VietnamYou will be picked up at your hotel which is located within old quarter of Ha Noi City. Picking up at other suburban districts will be extra charged $8 USD/ group/ round ways (pick up and drop off).See address & details
Old Quarter Ta Hien Corner, Tạ Hiện, Lương Ngọc Quyến, Hàng Buồm, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Returns to original departure point
- English speaking tour guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Mai Châu
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Surcharge 15% will be applied for: 30 April, 1 May, 24 Dec, 31 Dec, 01 Jan & Tet
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Vietnam Holidays Travel
Cu Chi Tunnels
Our guide (Bo?) was very nice and friendly. We went to a lacquer art factory and gallery that employs people affect…
Went today on the tour. Our guide was excellent friendly and really informative. He was waiting for us in the hotel…
Great visit to the cu Chi tunnels
Perfect...no complaints...great ride and lunch....good cultural experiences in the tour! Car was neat and clean...h…
A very good possibility to see the most important points from Saigon( i hope to use official name very soon)
Good Tour. However, it is in Vietnamese not English
Language: Note the entire tour is in Vietnamese. However, the tour guide can speak English. I can only understand/s…
Could not have had a better day out! Luc was very knowledgeable and we enjoyed every aspect of the tour immensely, …
MORE LIKE A SHOPPING TOUR
Our Tour guide was very nice and knowledgeable. however, this tour is more focused on selling you stuff from diffe…
A wonderful tour!
Luc is a wonderful guide. He is impressively knowledgeable about HCM city and Vietnam, especially its culture and h…
Had a great day, Tuan our guide was excellent, friendly and informative. Picked us up from our hotel and dropped us…
What a fantastic place to visit. The Mekong river tour is a must. Absolutely awesome. Tour guides are professional …
My husband and I enjoyed the water puppet show a lot. Even though we didn’t understand the language the show was ve…
Amazing private tour
My wife and I had the most incredible tour today. We were picked up at our ship by Luc and his driver Tuan. Luc and…
Miguel from France
We had an amazing time on this tour. Luc talks very good English and is also nice and very interesting. The tour is…
This was a great day and most enjoyable. Our group had a total of 6 which was a good size – small enough for the or…
Vietnam day 1
Our trip to the Cuchi tunnel and Mekong Delta river tour was marvelous! From booking to the actual day of the tour …
- Duration: 11h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 461 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 4,673 travellers!
from £19.41* £24.26
Popular: Booked by 5,966 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Mai Chau Tour from Hanoi City
What time does Mai Chau Tour from Hanoi City start?
Mai Chau Tour from Hanoi City will start at 7:45 AM. Discover and book Mai Chau Tour from Hanoi City on Tripadvisor
How much is Mai Chau Tour from Hanoi City?
Mai Chau Tour from Hanoi City price starts from £44.45. Discover and book Mai Chau Tour from Hanoi City on Tripadvisor
What is the Mai Chau Tour from Hanoi City cancellation policy?
Mai Chau Tour from Hanoi City cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Mai Chau Tour from Hanoi City on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Mai Chau Tour from Hanoi City?
Mai Chau Tour from Hanoi City is hosted by Vietnam Holidays Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Vietnam Holidays Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Mai Chau Tour from Hanoi City on Tripadvisor