Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start at91c Hàng MãOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1St. Joseph's CathedralStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2Hoa Lo PrisonStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Hoan Kiem Lake Walking StreetStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 4Hanoi Opera HouseStop: 30 minutesSee details
- You'll end at91c Hàng Mã91c Hàng Mã, Hàng Bồ, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, VietnamSee address & details
91c Hàng Mã, Hàng Bồ, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Returns to original departure point
- Free Hotel pickup (Hanoi Old Quarter only)
- Free Hotel drop-off (Hanoi Old Quarter only)
- No tip expedted and no hidden charge during the tours
- Transport fee
- Entrance fee
- Foods and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Entry/Admission - Hoa Lo Prison
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- IF WE DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR HOTEL ADDRESS BEFORE THE TOUR, THE TOUR WILL BE CANCALED, SO, PLEASE REPLY US AS SOON AS POSSIBLE WHEN WE CONTACT YOU
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
In the morning at our hotel, we were greeted by Viet and Mitty who arrived punctually. We were first taken to Ancient House where we saw how the olden days Vietnamese live. Then we went to Dong Xuan market where we saw the local delicacies, clothing, bags etc being sold. Our 3rd…
Response from Management O, Manager at Hanoi French Quarter Tour (by AZ Local NPO)
Responded 5 Mar 2020
"Dear Hnbeau , I would like to say thank you very much for being a part of our customer. It's our big pleasure to serve you on Trip. We are glad that you got an overall great trip. Now another gift for us is your 5-score-review on TripAdvisor, this would certainly boost our confidence in delivering excellent service. We do hope that the Old Quarter of Hanoi and also our destinations such as Hoan Kiem lake, Dong Xuan Market, Long Bien Bridge, and others can leave you unforgettable memories about Vietnam's culture. Once again, thank you for trusting and choosing AZ Local Trip. We are looking forward to welcoming you back shortly. It would be our big honor. All best wishes to you from AZ Local Trip Hanoi Free Local Tours Team
Our tour guides, Giang and Ngan seré verte verte nice. We spent a good time, but we misses more historic details about city and their citizien.
Date of experience: July 2019
1 Helpful vote
Response from LocalTripA, Manager at Hanoi French Quarter Tour (by AZ Local NPO)
Responded 11 Jul 2019
Dear Laura, Thank you so much for taking the time sharing your experiences on trip with us and with other travelers. We are glad that you got an overall good experience from the tour. However, we are sorry that your experience at AZ Local Trip didn’t quite match your expectations. We will use the feedback to make us better and to ensure this doesn’t happen again. Once again, thank you for choosing us as your partner. We do hope to have another chance to serve and show how our service has improved in the next trip. Best regards,
The tour is nice. There was little bit miscommunication. I booked bat trang trip via web, and confirmed to the tour operator, but until the day no one contacted me back(i didnt notice they sent email and tour operator already said "see u tmrw morning at ur hotel", so i didnt…
Date of experience: June 2019
Response from honganhdo307, Manager at Hanoi French Quarter Tour (by AZ Local NPO)
Responded 2 Jun 2019
Hello Thank you very much for taking the time to share your travel. We acknowledge that our service still has many weaknesses. Your feedback helps us a lot in improving it and also is an encouragement to our volunteer tour guides. We appreciate your precious review to our service and do hope to welcome you back to Viet Nam in the upcoming time. Best wishes.
AZ local Hanoi is very good and professional travel. Good guide , cheapper to halong bay n Ninh binh. We are satisfied. Thanks jenny and anh,team.next time, Will comeback.
Date of experience: March 2019
We booked a tour to Bat Trang village on March 30, 2019. The student tour guides are really the star of this activity. They went above and beyond to accommodate our interests and schedule. I accidentally left my ceramic goodies at the street food stall in Bat Trang and did not…
Date of experience: April 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: AZ Local Trip
our tour guide was very knowledgeable and gave us a great insight into Vietnam’s history and culture. He made the t…
Tour guide was very friendly and patient with our group. He paced the tour well and we saw all the main attractions…
We are enjoy here amazing moments of my life and we want to go again here This is a fantastic place for everyone wh…
We are enjoy here amazing moments of my life and we want go again here but this summer is not good to visit. This i…
Must be done!
We had a tour with Tam (Nick) in Hanoi. He is a very approachable, friendly guide with fantastic English. It was a …
Amazing service- high quality !
I initially contacted AZLocal just to get a feel of what kind of things I could get up to in Vietnam. After having …
Street food tour with guide cherry!
I booked this tour last minute, the tour company answered my watsapp messages and were so easy to deal with! We got…
Great seats delivered to the hotel
Good experience with booking water puppet show tickets via Tripadvisor. Daisy on the support coordinated the delive…
Very accommodating and great tour!!
We has issues with getting into town from the airport to meet on time and the students waited for us patiently. I f…
Review for Vietnam trip
A bit thanks to daisy for coordinating and helping us plan this trip out, we had immense fun and came back with loa…
Old quarter Hanoi walking tour
Chris our tour guide was very knowledgeable and gave us a great insight into Vietnam’s history and culture. He made…
Great city tour
Tam was very friendly and patient with our group. He paced the tour well and we saw all the main attractions. His E…
Great walking tour of French Quarter with Nick
Spent a great 3 hour walking tour of the French Quarter. Nick met us at our hotel as arranged and it was only my wi…
Dinner food tour with Tam (Nick)
Overall it was a great way to spend the evening and learn a bit more about Hanoi street food and Vietnam in general…
3 hour in good company
We really had a great time with the two guides on our tour! It was a good way to experience the old quarter and in …
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 1,435 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 472 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 4,193 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Hanoi French Quarter Tour (by AZ Local NPO)
- Hanoi French Quarter Tour (by AZ Local NPO) price starts from £3.75. Discover and book Hanoi French Quarter Tour (by AZ Local NPO) on Tripadvisor
- Hanoi French Quarter Tour (by AZ Local NPO) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Hanoi French Quarter Tour (by AZ Local NPO) on Tripadvisor
- Hanoi French Quarter Tour (by AZ Local NPO) is hosted by AZ Local Trip. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact AZ Local Trip on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Hanoi French Quarter Tour (by AZ Local NPO) on Tripadvisor
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Hanoi French Quarter Tour (by AZ Local NPO) on Tripadvisor