Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price Guarantee
Most of day tours to Ninh Binh start from Hanoi at the same time and visit the sightseeing places at the same time. This tour actually includes the popular spots so it is normally quite crowded. Book this tour, we could discuss with you about the better timing to keep you away from the crowd as much as possible. Beside the flexibility, you will enjoy the personal high quality services from our team.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Tam Coc Ninh BinhStop: 24 hours - Admission includedIn the morning Depart from your hotel in Hanoi early in the morning, the drive to Ninh Binh province takes you about 2,5 hours through the fertile land of the Red River Delta. Upon arrival, you will take 2-hour sampan boat trip at Tam Coc (Three Caves). This area is considered as “Inland Halong Bay” featured with karst formations. It is very beautiful scenery along the row with vertical sides of Limestone Mountains and rice paddy-fields. The local rowers will take you gently through three beautiful limestone caves with hundreds of stalactites above your heads. Back to the dock and transfer to a local restaurant for a Vietnamese lunch. In the afternoon After lunch, you will jump on a bike for a stunning ride along the back roads through the beautiful scenery of towering karsts on the ground of ponds, rice paddies and rural villages in the area. On the bike, we will have as many stops as you want to take photographs. One of the stop is Bich Dong Pagoda. Bich Dong pagoda is an important religious place for the locals in the region. It comprises three structures: Ha (Low), Trung (Middle), and Thuong (Upper) pagodas in ascending order at the side of a rocky mountain. We will take a slow hike up to visit the three structures. Beside learning about the local belief, you will get a beautiful view when you reach the highest one. Thence, we pedal back to where we start. About 3:30 PM, we get back on our private vehicle and take the afternoon drive back to Hanoi. Arrive in Hanoi and finish the trip at your hotel.Read more
- Private transportation
- Fuel surcharge
- Sightseeing and boat tickets
- Private English speaking tour guide
- Bottled water on the vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Tam Coc Ninh Binh
- Travel insurance
- Drinks and other meals
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses and others not mentioned clearly above.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We are a family of five (children aged 15, 12 and 8) and did the two day / one night trip to Ninh Binh, including Tam Coc and the Bich Dong Pagoda on the first day and Cuc Phoung National Park on the second day. We thoroughly enjoyed this trip. It was very well organized and…
Date of experience: January 2020
Response from Phuong N, Director of Sales at Tam Coc Boat-ride & Bich Dong Pagoda
Responded 11 Feb 2020
Dear TravelMat72, Thank you very much for writing such a wonderful review about your travelling with Custom Asia Travel. It is a great pleasure to read that you were able to enjoy nice trips through Ninh Binh with us. We would also like to thank you for your appreciation of the travel services provided. Your comments will therefore assist us to better focus on our services offer in the future. We also are very grateful for your comments about work of our team members, Minh Ninh and guide Kim and let us assure you that this kind of recognition has a very special meaning to us as a team. We certainly look forward to being of service to you again in the future. Warmest regards,
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Custom Asia Travel
Fantastic and Fun-Filled Trip to Vietnam Despite the Coronavirus
We had great trip to Vietnam thanks to the great customer service provided by Custom Vietnam Travel and all of thei…
Outstanding and soooo Easy to book!!
We took the referral of close friends and by were happy we did! Our VT agent Minh Ninh is a true professional in ev…
Viet Nam vet here and my wife and I had a amazing custom itinerary trip.
Julie Bui at Custom Asia Travel worked hard and made up the trip of a lifetime. As a Viet Nam Vet, I wanted to vis…
Our tour started with our guide (Hung) meeting my wife and I at the International Airport in Hanoi with drop off at…
An amazing personalized custom Vietnam holiday
We have had an amazing Vietnam Holiday arranged by the extremely dedicated tourist agent Minh Ninh at Custom Asia T…
Three Weeks, three Guides, great drivers and wonderful personal attention!
My husband and I used Custom Tours and Ms. Minh Ninh was our travel specialist. From the moment I made contact wit…
Awesome Booking Service
We booked our Trip with Rosie. Her Service was just perfect. She has huge knowledge of Vietnam. She also made us a …
Unbelievable Trip through Vietnam & Cambodia
My wife & I worked with Susan from Custom Vietnam Travel (Custom Asia Travel) to put together an amazing custom 15 …
Amazing Mekong Delta and Cambodia Itinerary
Custom Vietnam Travel was the perfect agency to contact for what I wanted to do on our two week trip to Vietnam and…
We were absolutely satisfied with the service we received from Julie at Vietnam Custom Travel. Everything was very …
One of the best ever
We did a private trip which was designed by Minh Ninh of Custom Travel. Great glimpse of Vietnam, lots of very prof…
The tour that Minh organised for us was brilliant and everything worked like clockwork. She put us in nice hotels,…
Tour of Hanoi
We drove down from the Halong Bay cruise port to enjoy a tour of the city that was arranged by Fiona at Custom Vie…
Perfect Vietnam trip
Rosie has been very supportive in travel advice, travel preparations and during the trip. We received recommendatio…
The tour was perfectly organised, we had enough time to enjoy all the attractions and our guide explained us many m…
- Duration: 6–8 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 461 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 4,673 travellers!
from £19.49* £24.37
Popular: Booked by 5,966 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Tam Coc Boat-ride & Bich Dong Pagoda
What time does Tam Coc Boat-ride & Bich Dong Pagoda start?
Tam Coc Boat-ride & Bich Dong Pagoda will start at 7:30 AM. Discover and book Tam Coc Boat-ride & Bich Dong Pagoda on Tripadvisor
How much is Tam Coc Boat-ride & Bich Dong Pagoda?
Tam Coc Boat-ride & Bich Dong Pagoda price starts from £82.32. Discover and book Tam Coc Boat-ride & Bich Dong Pagoda on Tripadvisor
What is the Tam Coc Boat-ride & Bich Dong Pagoda cancellation policy?
Tam Coc Boat-ride & Bich Dong Pagoda cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Tam Coc Boat-ride & Bich Dong Pagoda on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Tam Coc Boat-ride & Bich Dong Pagoda?
Tam Coc Boat-ride & Bich Dong Pagoda is hosted by Custom Asia Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Custom Asia Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Tam Coc Boat-ride & Bich Dong Pagoda on Tripadvisor