Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Join unique 1-day Ninh Binh tour, you will have chance to explore majestic caves; admire the beautiful scenery in Tuyet Tinh Coc, the “paradise place on earth” and one of the most picturesque "live virtual" in Ninh Binh from the hight peak of Mua cave; have a boat trip on river in Tam Coc with views of majestic limestone cliffs and mysterious caves.
- You'll start atHanoiOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Tuyet Tinh CocStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Tam CocStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3Mua CavesStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atHanoiHanoi, VietnamSee address & details
Returns to original departure point
- buffet lunch
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Pick-up and drop-off
- English-speaking tour guide
- Boat trip rowing by local people
- Entry/Admission - Tuyet Tinh Coc
- Entry/Admission - Tam Coc
- Entry/Admission - Mua Caves
- Tips, beverages
- Personal expenses and travel insurance
- Pickup outside Hanoi Old Quarter
- Not mentioned above
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Vietnam Group Tour
The best way to see Ninh Binh!
Highly recommend these guys to explore Ninh Binh. Our tour guide Son, was amazing, he spoke very well and was easy …
Fun,interesting & tasty!
Never having done a good tour before, we were not sure what to expect. Our young guide,Cong,a student was chatty an…
You get you pay for. The seats were tight in a small bus packed to the brim. Other than that the tour was fun.
The scenery was beautiful and I'm glad I got to see this place in the limited time I had. The tour guide was lovely…
Full-Day Tour to Hoa Lu and Tam Coc from Hano
A fantastic day tour incorporating a tour of the old capital city followed by a bike ride and a relaxing boat journ…
2day Maichau adventure tour
Too much time doing nothing. i was there for sunday market but they did not arrange. Cycling tour is keep cycling o…
Excellent food walk
It was wonderful food walk for us. We had a great time with Ted and had some really amazing and unique vietnamese f…
Well Worth It
The logistics on this tour are a bit iffy. It includes hotel pickup and drop off within the Old Quarter which is gr…
We had a wonderful time with Hoang Dang aka Michael. It was our second day in Vietnam and he told us many interesti…
I hope Johnny will forgive my attempt at spelling his name. He is a very engaging and interesting young man who gav…
We had an enjoyable morning with our guides wandering through the old quarter seeing how the locals go about their …
Hien and Long were great guides. They provided lots of history and were flexible with breaks / stops for our large …
Food Experience - Hanoi Free Walking Tours
We did the Hanoi Food Experience Tour in the evening of our arrival day. Together with our lovely guide Huyen, we e…
Free Hanoi walking tour
If you want to know more about the history of Hanoi, its people and their lives, you will definitely like this tour…
Outstanding young people
These tour guide are outstanding in all ways; their enthusiasm for the roles, the way they interconnect, their know…
- Duration: 10–11 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 119 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 4,679 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Tam Coc - Tuyet Tinh Cave - Mua Cave 1 day from Hanoi
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Tam Coc - Tuyet Tinh Cave - Mua Cave 1 day from Hanoi on Tripadvisor
- Tam Coc - Tuyet Tinh Cave - Mua Cave 1 day from Hanoi price starts from £36.37. Discover and book Tam Coc - Tuyet Tinh Cave - Mua Cave 1 day from Hanoi on Tripadvisor
- Tam Coc - Tuyet Tinh Cave - Mua Cave 1 day from Hanoi cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Tam Coc - Tuyet Tinh Cave - Mua Cave 1 day from Hanoi on Tripadvisor
- Tam Coc - Tuyet Tinh Cave - Mua Cave 1 day from Hanoi is hosted by Vietnam Group Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Vietnam Group Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Tam Coc - Tuyet Tinh Cave - Mua Cave 1 day from Hanoi on Tripadvisor