Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
By coming on our Foodie Motorbike Tour, you not just learn about the Vietnamese cuisine but also about the culture, history and local life.Tourists are often shocked to see so many motorbikes and scooters in Hanoi traffic and wonder how it can work. But don’t worry, it’s not as crazy as you think! It appears there are no rules at all, but locals do have our own unspoken rules and it works very well. For example, honking in some Western countries is considered very rude, but in Vietnam it just means “I’m coming near you,” “I’m in a hurry,” or “get out of the way.” Hanoi Foodie Motorbike Tour is the best way for you to experience the local life, learn the rules of the road and identify the various meanings of “the honk”. Moreover, this tour is designed by our passionate foodie tour guides so food is truly the must-have part of our tour. During our tour, our guide will bring you to try different tasty and authentic Northern Vietnamese foods and drinks. Get ready to start your adventure!
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Hanoi Opera HouseStop: 10 minutesSee detailsPass byLake of the Restored Sword (Hoan Kiem Lake)
- 2St. Joseph's CathedralStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 3Phung Hung Mural StreetStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 4Vietnam RailwaysStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 5Long Bien BridgeStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 6Huu Tiep Lake and the Downed B-52Stop: 10 minutesSee details
- 7Chua Tran QuocStop: 10 minutesSee detailsPass byWest Lake
- Lunch is included in our morning motorbike tour. All food and drinks ordered by your guide and a bottle of water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Dinner is included in the evening tour. All food and drinks ordered by your guide and a bottle of water
- Local snacks are included away the way
- Personal expenses
- Some other expenses not included on the tour such as: additional food and drinks, shopping,...
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Tours With Lan
Foodies in Vietnam
Lan was fantastic! Her love and knowledge of Hanoi and it’s food shows. She takes your request into consideration a…
Best food experience in Hanoi
A friend recommended me Lan’s tour and she fulfilled all my high expectations. Lan is a very friendly and passionat…
Great night and delicious local food
I was recommended Lan’s food tour by a friend and was so grateful for the tip. My friends and I had a great night w…
My wife and I took a private street food tour with Lan and really enjoyed the experience. We went to a number of ve…
As first time visitors to Vietnam, Lan was recommended to us, and I'm so grateful for that tip. We relied on her fo…
Best Food Tour :)
It was the Perfect tour. A Great experience. Lan is such a nice Person who really Cares about their guests. Not onl…
Best walking food tour in Hanoi!
Lan is super friendly, professional and knowledgeable! The tour spanned several foods, all of which were amazing an…
Lan was an amazing guide, took us to hidden gems in hanoi which we would have never heard about if she hadnt introd…
I could not have asked for a better tour! The food was incredible, Lan has a great selection and well crafted tour.…
Best experience we had in Hanoi
We heard about Lan from friends who highly recommend her tour. We must say that the night, the food and Lan herself…
F is for Fun, Food & Fantastic
Met Lan at the Airport🛬for the very first time as she was our transfer contact person, and at midnight🌃Vietnam🇻�…
One of the best experiences I have ever had!
Wow!! We had an awesome night that we all will never forget! Food was delicious and so much I would never have thou…
It was wonderful tour we whent to meny tasty restaurants in Ha Noi. Lan is amazing guide told as alot of intersti…
Best thing to do in Hanoi
I went to the food tour with my friends and the experience was just the best! Lan is extremely friendly and she wil…
Carpas Casablan... E00
The best tour ever!
Me and my friends took the food tour with Lan and it was the best thing we could ever do. The places she took us we…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Coffee & Tea Tours
Frequently Asked Questions about Foodie Motorbike Tour
Which attractions will I visit with Foodie Motorbike Tour?
How much is Foodie Motorbike Tour?
Foodie Motorbike Tour price starts from £39.45. Discover and book Foodie Motorbike Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Foodie Motorbike Tour cancellation policy?
Foodie Motorbike Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Foodie Motorbike Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Foodie Motorbike Tour?
Foodie Motorbike Tour is hosted by Tours With Lan. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tours With Lan on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Foodie Motorbike Tour on Tripadvisor