Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Hanoi, located on the banks of the Red River, is one of the most ancient capital in the world, where travelers can find well-preserved colonial buildings, ancient pagodas, temples and unique museums within the city centre. Hanoi Full Day Tour is the best way to start your holiday in Vietnam.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Ho Chi Minh MausoleumStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2One Pillar PagodaStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Bat Trang pottery village market sharesStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Vietnam Museum of EthnologyStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Temple of Literature & National UniversityStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Chua Tran QuocStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 7Lake of the Restored Sword (Hoan Kiem Lake)Stop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
- Entry/Admission - One Pillar Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - Bat Trang pottery village market shares
- Entry/Admission - Vietnam Museum of Ethnology
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Literature & National University
- Entry/Admission - Chua Tran Quoc
- Entry/Admission - Lake of the Restored Sword (Hoan Kiem Lake)
- Tips for tourguide & driver
- Personal expenses or any thing not mentioned above
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Very good trip with lots of information. The tour guide was brilliant and couldn’t do enough to make the visit a real success.
Date of experience: January 2020
Response from OldQuarterTravel, Owner at Full Day Explore Hanoi Capital
Responded 7 Feb 2020
Hi Christine, Thank you so much for your review. Hope to see you next trip! Kind regards, Viet
My family purchased a Hanoi city tour thru the agency. Everything was organized very well. The itinerary was provided beforehand, the guide picked us up from the hotel on time, lunch was great. The guide was very informative. I would definitely recommend Viet and his travel…
Date of experience: July 2019
Response from Việt N, Owner at Full Day Explore Hanoi Capital
Responded 5 Jul 2019
Hi Kevin, Thank you for your nice review. So happy to hear that you enjoyed your time in Hanoi. Hope to see you again. Kind regards, Viet
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Old Quarter Travel
Ninh Binh, Vietnam 2020
We did the Ninh Binh trip with Old Quarter Travel and I can guarantee you Viet offers the best price in the market.…
A big thanks to Old Quarter Travel for coordinating and helping us plan this Ninh Binh and Halong Bay Day Trips (Ho…
Old Quarter Travel was most amazing in organizing all of our outings in Hanoi. While in Hanoi, we visited Halong Ba…
Amazing week in Vietnam thanks to Viet
We just finished our beautiful Vietnam trip and it could not have been better thanks to Viet! He perfectly organize…
Old Quarter Travel
Viet at Old Quarter Travel was an excellent adviser who made my trip to Hanoi very organized, smooth, enjoyable. He…
My partner and me travelled 2 weeks in North Vietnam and worked together with Old Quarter Travel to make our travel…
Great to have joined Old Quarter Travel again!
This is our second time with Old Quarter Travel. Viet arranged our tours from Hanoi to Sapa! Hotel arrangements, to…
What a wonderful experience!
Visited Ban Gioc Fall in August 2020 and there was plenty of water flowing. The waterfall is magnificent during rai…
We travelled with 5 in the last week of April 2019 around the North of Vietnam. We did tours in Hanoi, Pu Luong, Sa…
The Best Experience EVER!!
I have been so many places in Vietnam over a month, but I have to say this tour was the best during all my travelin…
What a Beautiful and wonderful landscape
The food is good. The View is wonderful The crews are all kind. Magnificent sights and vast oceans will overwhelm y…
Brilliant Personal Service
I can highly recommend Old Quarter Travel. They are a very professional travel company. Staff are very caring. The…
The service was really good! Viet is kind and gives service in reasonable price :) Also he takes care about the tou…
Fantastic experience with Mr. Viet
Our day in Halong Bay couldn't be better with Viet -our guide. He is very helpful, gentle and friendly. He took a g…
Apricot Cruise were amazing. They provided a variety of activities, took us around the bay. We explored the caves w…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 119 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Full Day Explore Hanoi Capital
- Full Day Explore Hanoi Capital will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Full Day Explore Hanoi Capital on Tripadvisor
- Full Day Explore Hanoi Capital price starts from £20.31. Discover and book Full Day Explore Hanoi Capital on Tripadvisor
- Full Day Explore Hanoi Capital cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Full Day Explore Hanoi Capital on Tripadvisor