Trip length: 3 days 2 nights
Difficulty: 2-3/6 grade
The average gradient: 8-30%
Walk time: 5-7h per day (12-16 km)
Activities: trekking, hiking
Day 1: Nam Dich - Seo Phin - Ho Thau
- After getting off the bus, visit Nam Dich and see the living in a small mountainous town.
- Leaving Nam Dich via a concrete bridge and pass up the mountainside to a Hmong
- In this day’s trek, you will notably meet Long Tunic Dao, Hmong Flower, and Nung.
- Have a lunch with a family of H’mong Flower
- Overnight at Man Ta Pan ethnic family.
Day 2: Ho Thau - Ban Van - Suoi Thau
- Cross streams, waterfall, bamboo forests, Ban Luoc Heaven gate, rice terraces. Witness daily labor of local people (Man Ta Pan, Long Tunics Dao).
- Have a picnic lunch at Ban Luoc Heaven Gate (or at Man Ta Pan family)
- Visit Suoi Thau village which is surrounded by the largest terraced rice fields.
- Have a dinner and stay at Long Tunic Dao family.
Day 3: Suoi Thau - Lung Dam - Su Phi
- After breakfast, you will trek for 2.5 hrs the leave the terraced rice fields of Ban Luoc.
- Get to the capital town of Hoang Su Phi by motor-taxi, then take a bus to Ha Giang or Ha Noi.