This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Join the "AMAZING BIKING TOUR AROUND HANOI CITY AND COUNTRYSIDE WITH LOCAL GUIDE" is an amazing adventure to discover Hanoi City on the way you never explore by foot in the couple of days you be here on you own! You know how to manage to bike without the supporting side-wheels already, let's go! It's a great safe way to drive through traffic by bicycle! You will be surprised of what Hanoi has to share on a way you never forget, our senses coming alive with the sights, where we will explore the back streets, real local life with locals,the difference between rich & poor, winding narrow alleyways, markets, temples, real local drinks & snacks we have to offer, where we share our experience and our friendship We delve deeper into its historical past, we experience lovely chaos, Hanoi's city skyline, sounds & smells and the surprisingly the peaceful country side and other hard-to-find-but-totally-worth-the-effort secret spots!
Hotel Old Quarter - Hanoi...
Local Tours Vietnam, 39 Ng. Huyện, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Returns to original departure point
- Good quality bikes
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees (Places mentioned in the itinerary )
- 01 bottles of pure water/person
- One traditional Vietnamese dish for (Lunch or Dinner)
- Pick up/ Drop off (Hanoi old quarter only)
- Poncho if needed
- Entry/Admission - Old Quarter
- Entry/Admission - Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
- Entry/Admission - B52 Victory Museum
- Entry/Admission - Chua Tran Quoc
- Entry/Admission - Hanoi Ceramic Mosaic Mural
- Entry/Admission - Long Bien Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Long Bien Market
- Entry/Admission - Hanoi Opera House
- Other drinks not mentioned above.
- Tipping for tour guide
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Authentic Hanoi Travel
Loved it. Fabulous place. Guide was great. Better if had more time for buying souveniers but we were on the clock …
Take the express way
Contacted by text day before to confirm pick up. New air conditioned small coach with large reclining seats and bes…
Great staff, picturesque journey, comfortable!
We travelled from Hanoi to Sapa early in the morning. When we arrived at the bus stop we were greeted with smiling …
Scarlet Pearl - a most amazing and wonderful cruise
The Scarlet Pearl cruise was everything that was advertised. Pickup and delivery was timely and professional. The …
With only a short time in Hanoi, and having heard mixed reviews about Halong Bay, we decided on this one day tour a…
Halong Bay One Day Trip
Our tour guide is outgoing and friendly. The cruise and food served are nice but one of the weakness is they allow …
Great cruise- lousy transportation
They should get our 5 star but the private pickup (really expensive) was done with an unfriendly driver, old shabby…
Hanoi Old Quarter Homestay.
Hanoi Old Quarter Homestay and Authentic Hanoi Homestay are excellent travel agency to deal with, we are happy with…
I cannot rate this yacht and it’s wonderful staff enough! Harry was amazing, very attentive, kind, caring and funny…
I had such a great experience on this tour. Great staff, beautiful place, and awesome activities. Highly recommend!
Awesome guide Quynh- funny and very knowledgeable. Visited beautiful Bai Dinh Pagoda- largest pagoda in South East …
Our tour guide Ken was amazing! This was our best day in Hanoi, full of local food and conversations. We couldn’t h…
Nice, relaxing trip
Get the room on board, worth every penny. Very relaxing. Views are awesome. Guides are great. Food is excellent.
The booking process and tour was very simple and the company did a good job following up with us immediately after …
The entire trip was as described and its definitely luxurious from start to finish. The ride was so comfortable I a…
- Old Quarter, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, and 7 more
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Mountain Bike Tours
Popular: Booked by 1,435 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 472 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 4,193 travellers!