Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Our brand new ship – The Jade Sails is making a brand new track in Halong Bay and Lan Ha Bay. Jade Sails is a highly modern ship with unique design providing our passengers a perfect cruising experience. We provide the luxury services on board that can’t be found nowhere else: two restaurants, 5-star spa, gorgeous sundeck, café and lounge bar. Jade Sails now is the longest day cruise in Halong Bay and Lan Ha Bay with 8 hours cruising, we start earlier and finish later. During your stay with Jade Sails, you will engage in many exciting activities by exploring the islands, corners and caves in Lan Ha Bay, the peaceful and beautiful Halong Bay.
- You'll start atHanoi Opera HouseOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Lan Ha BayStop: 8 hours - Admission included07.00 – 07.30 - Our driver with the luxury shuttle bus will arrive to your hotel in Hanoi’s Old Quarter to pick you up. Take the scenic drive across the Red River Delta after this, where one of Vietnam’s proudest and most productive agricultural regions stretches to the coast. 09.30 - Upon arrival at Tuan Chau harbor, we will board the cruise and enjoy a welcome drink while listening to the crew’s briefing. After this, you are free to explore the ship and check out the view as we begin sailing towards the limestone islands. 11.00 – A delicious lunch is served in the dining room, there will be also a live musical performance of traditional Vietnamese music and the constant scrolling of limestone mountains in the background. 13.30 - First, we cruise over to the Dark & Bright Caves, where we will board a bamboo boat rowed by a local resident. We will head through the Bright Cave, a small tunnel of water opening up magnificently onto an enclosed lake. Here, you will have time to skim the surface of this silent lagoon encircled by soaring limestone walls and dotted with luxuriant trees. 15.00 – There are over 400 islands dotted around the area of Tung Gau, making it the perfect place for us to revel in the scenery as we kayak and swim in these quiet, emerald waters. A quick lesson from the tour guide will set you up for your kayaking excursion, which is guaranteed to be one of the more memorable highlights of your time with the cruise. 16.00 - As we return to the boat, our chef will emerge from the kitchen and show us how to create Vietnamese spring rolls to replicate at home. Have a go yourself afterwards as the most spectacular backdrop drifts by. 16.30 – Back aboard the sundeck of the Jade Sails, we will be able to enjoy a small party during sunset. This is a great chance to share stories with new friends you have met throughout the day and savour the beauty of Lan Ha Bay’s jaw-dropping sunset. 17.30 – We arrive at Tuan Chau Harbour.Read more
- You'll end atHanoi Opera House01 Tràng Tiền, Phan Chu Trinh, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, VietnamSee address & details
Hanoi Opera House, 01 Tràng Tiền, Phan Chu Trinh, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Returns to original departure point
- Luxury Limousine for the transfer with Complimentary bottled water
- Kayaking/Sampan boat
- Lunch onboard
- Professional English Speaking Guide
- Entrance fees and sightseeing tickets in Lan Ha Bay
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Lan Ha Bay
- Airfare, Visa Arrangement
- Tips and other personal expenses
- Drinks and all other services not mentioned above
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Vietnam Escape Tours
Great place to visit👍
I find peace of mind and relaxing in visiting this historical place.i am amazed of rice fields by the riverside. Ta…
Winding and relaxing at Halong bay and Lan Ha Bay🥰
It was a great experienced in my 2 days tour via V'spirit Premier Cruise. I saw the beautiful view of the place.Cle…
A memorable cruise
My sister and I took the cruise with our parents to celebrate their wedding anniversary. The cruise was lovely and …
Great Family Get-away at Hanoi and Halong Bay
Our trip was good and the weather was quite good at the start. Both the Halong Bay cruise and the Ninh Binh trip we…
Used a service of this company with a group of other Ukrainian travelers. One of the managers Tony here was recomme…
Amazing escape tour
I booked Escape tour for our company trip to Ha Long which is definitely unforgettable memory to me and my colleagu…
- Duration: 7–8 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 461 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 4,673 travellers!
from £19.40* £24.25
Popular: Booked by 5,966 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Halong Bay one day cruise with Jade Sails
How much is Halong Bay one day cruise with Jade Sails?
Halong Bay one day cruise with Jade Sails price starts from £91.42. Discover and book Halong Bay one day cruise with Jade Sails on Tripadvisor
What is the Halong Bay one day cruise with Jade Sails cancellation policy?
Halong Bay one day cruise with Jade Sails cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Halong Bay one day cruise with Jade Sails on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Halong Bay one day cruise with Jade Sails?
Halong Bay one day cruise with Jade Sails is hosted by Vietnam Escape Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Vietnam Escape Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Halong Bay one day cruise with Jade Sails on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Halong Bay one day cruise with Jade Sails?
On average, this experience will take approximately 7h. Discover and book Halong Bay one day cruise with Jade Sails on Tripadvisor