Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
• Funny and Qualified English-Speaking Tour Guides with almost four year experience of doing tour in Hanoi would bring you wonderful moment of experiencing Hanoi • Tasty and well-selected foods like a local • Knowledgeable guides to answer any daily, cultural, historical, geographical questions • Safe and Licensed Drivers • The most well-known and must-visit places in the city
- You'll start atHanoi Train StreetOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Ngoc Son TempleStop: 25 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Hanoi Opera HouseStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Hoan Kiem Lake Walking StreetStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4St. Joseph's CathedralStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Hanoi Train StreetStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atLong Biên BridgeCầu Long Biên, Ngọc Thụy, Long Biên, Hà Nội, VietnamThe last destination of the tourSee address & details
Hanoi Train Street, 5 Trần Phú, Hàng Bông, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Long Biên Bridge, Cầu Long Biên, Ngọc Thụy, Long Biên, Hà Nội, Vietnam
- English-Speaking tour guide
- Picking up
- Sending off
- Entry/Admission - Ngoc Son Temple
- Entry/Admission - Hanoi Opera House
- Entry/Admission - Hoan Kiem Lake Walking Street
- Entry/Admission - St. Joseph's Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Hanoi Train Street
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Hanoi Goody Tours
lovely tour by Huan
We had a great Food tour around Hanoi with Huan. Huan can speak english fluently and is super sweet and friendly. S…
Long story short - Huan is amazing!
When arriving in Vietnam we feared the local food a bit and wouldn't bring ourselves into trying it. We booked Huan…
Hanoi half day tour
We have today great experience with Huan in half day Hanoi tour. A lot of interesting information were delivered by…
Great day with Louisa
It was a real fun day. She showed me all the hotspots and the delicious street foods. Her knowledge and explanation…
Haun Knows Hanoi
Our tour with Haun was excellent. She is very knowledgeable and friendly and her English is good - she will make su…
Friendly tour guide who took me on an amazing tour around the old Quarter!
Huan was the most amazing tour guide ever! She took me to all the best spots and shared her knowledge on the area a…
Most fun activity in Hanoi!
We absolutely loved our street food tour with Huan. It was the first thing we did when we arrived in Hanoi after a …
Huan took us for a fantastic walking tour
We r very glad to have Huan and her Friend Truong who took our family for a walking tour of the Old Quater Tour. S…
An amazing food tour!
Huan did for us a food tour in Hanoi, and it was pretty awesome! We've tastes many local dishes, we could ask her a…
This was truly one of the best tours I ever had. In the pouring rain, Louisa showed me the best of Hanoi and always…
Love at First Bite
We were a group of 5 and prepared ourselves to fall in love with Hanoi’s amazing street food. Our local guide, Hua…
Fun, well-organised and insightful!
We were pleasantly surprised at how Huan and her friends handled the Old Quarter Tour. The tour was fun, informativ…
City and food tour!!!
We booked a city and food tour with Huan and it was a great experience.She explained so many things about the histo…
Our guide was super nice and very knowledgeable, she made a custom tour for us based on our requests and had many i…
Hanoi on foot
Huan showed us round the centre of Hanoi on foot. Much better way to get a feel of the city than in a tourist bus! …
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Culinary & Gourmet Tour
Popular: Booked by 2,341 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about City and Food Tour by Motorbike
Which attractions will I visit with City and Food Tour by Motorbike?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book City and Food Tour by Motorbike on Tripadvisor
How much is City and Food Tour by Motorbike?
City and Food Tour by Motorbike price starts from £24.46. Discover and book City and Food Tour by Motorbike on Tripadvisor
What is the City and Food Tour by Motorbike cancellation policy?
City and Food Tour by Motorbike cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book City and Food Tour by Motorbike on Tripadvisor
Which company provides City and Food Tour by Motorbike?
City and Food Tour by Motorbike is hosted by Hanoi Goody Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Hanoi Goody Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book City and Food Tour by Motorbike on Tripadvisor