View all photos (20)
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Try Trang An Boat Tour and visiting the temple. Explore and gain understanding of how Buddhism influences Vietnamese culture at Bai Dinh pagoda. Professional english speaking guide.
You'll start at
Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Trang An GrottoesStop: 9 minutes - Admission includedTrang An Tourism Complex (located in the northern province of Ninh Binh) is one of the UNESCO’s World Heritage Committee lists. The eco-attraction which located in the East of Ninh Binh with an area of 2000 ha, divided into 5 main parts: special protection area (Hoa Lu Ancient Captial), the center, caves area, service and travel area, spiritual area – Bai Dinh pagoda. Bai Dinh pagoda is well known as one of the biggest Pagodas and has got the most statues in Vietnam. Trang An – Bai Dinh tour is one of the popular tours in the festival of the Vietnamese people after the Luna New Year holiday. 8:00 – 8:30 AM: We pick up guests from hotels located in the Old Quarter. The drive to Ninh Binh will be approximately 2 hours. 10:30 AM: Our tour guide will take you to Bai Dinh Pagoda, which has hundreds of Buddhist statues including the biggest statue of Buddha made in bronze standing 10 meters tall. 12:30 PM: Time to take a break and have lunch at a local restaurant with Ninh Binh traditional dishes from goat meat. 1:30 PM: We will continue the trip to Trang An. Upon on arrival, we will take the boat trip along Trang An river to enjoy the cave complex. The scenery of Trang An is a unique combination of deep turquoise river water between mountains, water caves and clear blue sky where you will not find anywhere else. The boat trip will range from 2 to 3 hours, rowed by local people. After the boat trip, we return to the bus and head back to Hanoi city. Note: You can step out the group and stay longer in Ninh Binh it is possible, then the next day can come back Hanoi or can going further to the South like Phong Nha or Hue by Bus or by train. 6:00 – 6:30 PM: We drop you off at your hotel in the Old Quarter. Your Bai Dinh Trang An 1 Day Tour concludes.Read more
You'll end at
29 Hàng Hòm, Hàng Gai, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
See address & details
Hanoi Wonderland, 29 Hàng Hòm, Hàng Gai, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Returns to original departure point
- Lunch English-speaking guide Transportation by vehicles Entrance fees All taxes and service charges
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Trang An Grottoes
- Personal expense
- Tip for tour guide
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Such a nice experience!
My sister and I went for 2days/1night to Halong Bay and it was absolutely amazing. Halong Bay it self is so beautif…
Not a nice boat
Our tour guide was extremely helpful and friendly but that is the only plus I have to offer about the tour. The boa…
5 Star Experience
Myself and my two friends had an amazing time on our 1 night cruise. Lovely spacious room, with a luxury bathroom a…
I went to Halong Bay Cruise on my birthday with Jade and truly enjoyed myself. The staff was prompt and polite. Foo…
Although we altered this tour slightly for our tastes, this was essentially the tour we took. We saw and did so mu…
Such a fun way to see the area! We did this along with the floating house with this company and both were great! …
DEFINITELY recommend this tour 100%! Ultimately we chose to combine this tour with another and both parts were amaz…
Great tour agency in Hanói
I recommend travel-with-us to everyone who is Hanói . They give us great tips and advices for what to do and see in…
Wonderful overnight cruise
We had a fabulous 2 days 1 night cruise. Totally awesome! Everything was well-organised, from pick-up in Hanoi to b…
I loved this tour. The scenery was beautiful and the boat was relaxing. We also went kayaking and swimming. Wond…
Hanoi by Jeep
It was very interesting to see the city. We went to the market, sat as a train went by right in front of us and at…
It was fun trying the food and knowing that each place we went was a local favorite. Our guide was informative and …
Hanoi Jeep Tour
Great time. Nice to get driven around and explain why things are how they are. Visited with a man in his home, imp…
We had such a great time!
“It was a great experience. The cruise was just breathtaking, definitely the highlight of our trip in Vietnam. I he…
It really was the BEST STREET FOOD!
We did a group food tour between tours and it was amazing! We had excellent and super cheerful guide. She gave us …
- Duration: 11h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
from $43.00* $53.75