Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 2)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Perfume Pagoda is famous not only for its scenic landscape but also for its sacredness in the religious culture of Vietnamese people. Unlike other spiritual sites, Perfume Pagoda possesses a good combination of temples, pagodas, moutains and forest; or in other words, a vast landscape complex with harmony of nature and artificial construction. Passing historical up and down over multiple centuries, the Pagoda has carved its image in the mind and the heart of Vietnamese people, who are looking for a peace in soul and put their belief in sacred Buddhism
Vietnam Daily Trips, 103 Phố Mã Mây, Hàng Buồm, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 111506, Vietnam
Returns to original departure point
- - Pick up and drop off at your hotel located in Ha Noi old quarter by air - conditioned bus.
- - Experienced and enthusiastic driver.
- - Professional English speaking guide. - Vietnamese lunch, entrance fee and boat fee.
- - Drinks, travel insurance, tax.
- - Cable car (optional): 1 way: extra VND100,000/person 2 ways: extra VND180,000/person
- - Tips and others not indicated in the tour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Vietnam Daily Trips
Hanoi food tour
Highly recommended food tour on foot around the old town of Hanoi. Ken was a excellent guide - friendly, informativ…
A Highlight of our Trip
So thoroughly enjoyed this. Our guide Dung Kenlly was simply a delight. Learned much and ventured into spots we w…
Perfect streetfood tour
We did a streetfood tour starting around noon guided by Ken. Ken was very knowledgeable and took us to diverse smal…
Evening Walking Street Food Tour in Hanoi
We had a brilliant evening with Oliver our guide who was excellent. He spoke very good English and told us so much …
Street Food with Ken
Fantastic experience. Ken was the best guide to Vietnamese cuisine and culture. He went above and beyond!
TOP FOODIE TOUR
I can’t even describe how amazing Ken was on this walking food tour! We spent several hours with Ken having good co…
Ken was the best!
My partner and I just finished the street food tour with Ken. The food as amazing and from places we wouldn’t have …
Great day 1 activity!
Upon early arrival in Vietnam we immediately booked a food tour for lunch time. It was perfect to familiarize the f…
Great experience with Ken!
Being a big foodie I can say that thanks to Ken I have had the chance to experience authentic Vietnamese street foo…
Delicious Vietnamese Food
Absolutely amazing experience trying so many local cuisines with Micheal, he was very knowledgeable on the foods an…
10/10 would recommend!
Michael, our tour guide was fantastic. He spoke great English, and had lots of interesting information to share. He…
Excellent lunchtime food tour
We really enjoyed the food tour. Michael spoke fantastic English and was very knowledgeable. We really enjoyed talk…
Hang Mua Cave/Ninh Binh region
Fairly priced tour - Bus picked up with only 15 other people in group at 8am - gave us water and a rain poncho - …
Best way to explore Hanoi city.
On Feb. 26th. I took a half day motorbike touring in Hanoi city. Michael was the guide. He picked me up at my hote…
An awesome company with excellent staff and service!
What can I say? Simply one of (if not) the best tour operators in Vietnam. My friends and I were in Vietnam for 17 …
- Duration: 12h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about Perfume Pagoda Day Trip !
- Perfume Pagoda Day Trip ! will start at 7:00 AM. Discover and book Perfume Pagoda Day Trip ! on Tripadvisor
- Perfume Pagoda Day Trip ! price starts from £69.63. Discover and book Perfume Pagoda Day Trip ! on Tripadvisor
- Perfume Pagoda Day Trip ! cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Perfume Pagoda Day Trip ! on Tripadvisor
- Perfume Pagoda Day Trip ! is hosted by Vietnam Daily Trips. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Vietnam Daily Trips on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Perfume Pagoda Day Trip ! on Tripadvisor