Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
The capital of Vietnam and the city’s most interesting places for tourists are all relatively close to each other, which makes it easy to enjoy the best parts of the city on foot or by cyclo. You could probably explore the Ancient Quarter and visit all the places below in a single day.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Chua Tran QuocStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Ho Chi Minh MausoleumStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Vietnam Museum of EthnologyStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Temple of Literature & National UniversityStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Ngoc Son TempleStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- - Pick up and drop off at your hotel by air-conditioned bus. - Experienced and enthusiastic driver. - Professional English speaking guide. - Lunch, entrance fees.
- Entry/Admission - Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
- Entry/Admission - Vietnam Museum of Ethnology
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Literature & National University
- Entry/Admission - Ngoc Son Temple
- - Travel insurance, tax, cyclo. - Cyclo ride (optional): extra VND100,000/person. - Tips and others not included in the package.
- Entry/Admission - Chua Tran Quoc
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Vietnam Must See
Best service ever
We recently visited Vietnam and book tour with tony from Vietnam must see. He was very helpful arrange us good car …
Tried out many different dishes, got heaps to eat. Our guide Minh was great and taught us heaps. Its an absolute no…
Hanoi street food tour with Ha
We had a lunch time tour, just five hours after arriving from London. Seemed best way to get intro to Vietnameese f…
Hanoi Street Food Tour by Ha!
Ha's Hanoi Street Food Tour was one of the best tours we went on in our trip! He is knowledgeable and passionate ab…
Street Food Tour with Rose - Excellent
My girlfriend and I took the food tour with Rose, who was extremely friendly and knowledgeable about everything we …
Michael Patrick O00
Hanoi Street Food Tour- ROSE!
So much fun! Rose made sure we had a great, authentic experience sampling the delicacies around Old Quarter. Noodle…
Review of "Half-day Hanoi food testing"
Visiting a foreign country is not only about seeing famous monuments or amazing landscapes but also discovering som…
DAVID'S 'HALF DAY HANOI OLD QUARTER FOOD TASTING TOUR'
David's tour gave us the chance to experience the real culture of Vietnam. Understanding that food is a significant…
Half-Day Hanoi Old Quarter Food Tasting Tour with Dzuy
I did the 11 am tour hours after landing in Vietnam and it was the best introduction to Hanoi that i could've hoped…
Street food tour with rose
Had a fantastic street food tour with rose our tour guide. She took us to 5 different venues to enjoy 5 types of lo…
This is a must do - Amazing food tour
Have just finished the night street food market tour. What an excellent tour with Rose, would recommend this to eve…
We went on a street food tour with rose, she took us to lots of different places that we didn't even know existed..…
Lovely food tour
Had a lovely tour with Rose. Friendly, adaptable, chatty and informed. We very much enjoyed the food, the tucked aw…
Amazing vacation with Halong and Sapa tour
The staff here is very helpful in organizing the tour for me ;especially Halong and Sapa tour which make me unforg…
I think good choice for you because nearly by everything,safety, and good service ,friendly . ^__^ ^__^
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 467 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 4,191 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Hanoi City Tour
Which attractions will I visit with Hanoi City Tour?
How much is Hanoi City Tour?
Hanoi City Tour price starts from £34.79. Discover and book Hanoi City Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Hanoi City Tour cancellation policy?
Hanoi City Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Hanoi City Tour on Tripadvisor