Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Highlight • Trekking offside the touristic paths. • visit to 3 different ethnic minorities villages in Sapa. • Adventurous mountain trekking up to 1.800 m above sea level. • Enjoy visiting the bamboo forests as well as Vietnam’s most famous rice terraces – ideal photo shooting scenery. • Meeting the country’s most representative animals such as the water buffalo.
- You'll start atVitawell House and TravelOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Y Linh HoStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Lao Chai VillageStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atVitawell House and Travel6, 50 Đào Duy Từ, street, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnamif you stay in the old quarter we will pick up you at your hotel, if you stay outside the old quarter please you come to my addressSee address & details
Vitawell House and Travel, 6, 50 Đào Duy Từ, street, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Returns to original departure point
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Y Linh Ho
- Entry/Admission - Ta Van Village
- Entry/Admission - Lao Chai Village
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bus from ha noi to sa pa , Sapa to Ha Noi
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Vitawell Travel
A must have tour when in hanoi, we were able to see and learn so much about hanoi and vietnam during this private …
Best Honeymoon Trip
Great experience overall from day one to the finishing of the tour. The Guys at vitawell Travel Company - Thanh and…
Best Trip Ever!! 😍
Thanh and Mai was an excellent hosts during our stay in hanoi, During our stay we booked a Trip to Ha Giang with t…
The hosts are very friendly and nice, they offer me to enjoy dinner and lunch with them. Thang, one of the host is …
Relaxing and well looked after
Great experience. Staffs are friendly and welcoming. An experience to try. My friend was satisfied as well. Couldnt…
It was really great to have booked our trip with your company, we would surely book again with you. Appreciate the …
A nice trip
It is having good services . I have enjoyed every single minute out there and I will remember this trip forever .
Terrific city. Terrific tour. Terrific guide.
My father, sister and I joined Mai for a one-day tour of Hanoi. Beautiful city and terrific guide! Mai had great in…
Enjoyable and Great Experience
I book this trip out of the box, and fortunately it is very interesting. Our guide, Anna, is very resourceful about…
Best in town
Vitawell is highly recommended Great staff and great service 👍👍👍 Explore Hanoi with vitawell travel
Well Recommended Hanoi City Tour.
We booked a private City Tour, our guide was the friendly mister Thanh. Mister Thanh explained the history of Vietn…
Muhammad Rasool S00
Muhammad Rasool Seelab
I had a very fabolous day with the staff of vitawell travel, enjoyed my city tour I would recommend it to anyone wh…
Knowledgeable and very flexible tour
Mary, our tour guide has a very affable personality and is willing to listen to the needs of her clients as against…
they preapred all our way and cruise to Halong Bay. Every thing was wonderful and with a fair and good price. They …
Well Recommended Tour
We had the pleasure of having this company guide us through the city of Hanoi. Mai took us to the Military History…
- Duration: 7h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 467 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 4,676 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Sa Pa 1day Trip
What time does Sa Pa 1day Trip start?
Sa Pa 1day Trip will start at 9:30 AM. Discover and book Sa Pa 1day Trip on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Sa Pa 1day Trip?
How much is Sa Pa 1day Trip?
Sa Pa 1day Trip price starts from £34.33. Discover and book Sa Pa 1day Trip on Tripadvisor
What is the Sa Pa 1day Trip cancellation policy?
Sa Pa 1day Trip cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Sa Pa 1day Trip on Tripadvisor