Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Day 1: Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van: walking down to the south east of Sapa along the side of Muong Hoa valley to Y Linh Ho village of the Black H’mong. Continue a 2km-trekking down to Lao Chai village visit Ta Van village of the Dzay minority people. Lunch at a local family. Last trek is about 2Km to the bus stop in Tavan then get back to Sapa. Day 2: Cat Cat & Sin Chai: Visit Cat Cat village of the Black H’mong. Relax at the food of the stunning waterfall and the vestige of a hydroelectric power station. Enjoy picnic lunch, and then next 3 km to Sin Chai, the village located at the foot of Fansipan Mountain, “the roof of Vietnam & Indochina”. From here you can enjoy huge stunning landscapes before return to Sapa. Day 3: Sapa - Suoi Thau - Ma Tra - Ta Phin - Sapa: 8am: 5km by jeep, visit the red Dzao in Suoi Thau, Ma Tra villages. Picnic lunch en –route. Reach Ta Phin village, then drive back to Sapa. Pick up you at 3pm at Sapa to back to Hanoi.
Sapa – Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta...
Cat Cat - Sin Chai
Sapa - Suoi Thau - Ma Tra - Ta...
Hanoi Opera House, 01 Tràng Tiền, Phan Chu Trinh, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- Transfer 2 ways Hanoi - Sapa - Hanoi, English guide, sightseeing fee, 2 nights at hotel 3*
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Amazing Nature Travel
A wonderful day cruise at Halong Bay
One of the must do's while traveling in northern Vietnam, Halong Bay was absolutely stunning. We were supposed to …
Lee was great as a guide and a person. Welcome to Vietnam and its gracious people.
Our tour guide's name was Lee. He was fun, explained the areas in great detail, and was very helpful. He showed my…
Vietnam awesome food
Learnt so much at this class, Tin Tin was a great teacher & what we cooked then ate was absolutely delicious. Two b…
very interesting and scenic
cooling scenic, and comfortable place to visit. Thought very misty yet enjoy the coolness very much.
Great eco cooking tour!!!!
My friends and I had a really amazing time here!!! We were first brought to a market to buy all the ingredients a…
Fabulous cruise in Halong Bay
We loved this cruise. From our initial conversation via WhatsApp we were impressed by the professional way our need…
A rare find!! 5 star experience that guarantees unforgettable lasting memories whilst making you feel at home
Era Cruises effortlessly manages to create a magical trip that includes fine food, luxurious rooms and well thought…
I love Ba Na Hills from Da Nang
We were taken Ba Na Hills by Amazing Nature Travel. We had picked up at Da Nang. Robert was our guide and Mr Key o…
We had a Trang An boat trip tour to visit Bai Dinh pagoda and had a boat trip at Trang An last weekend. Boat trip a…
Wonderful airport pickup service
The driver was on time and picked up my whole family of 8 at Hanoi airport. They called me ahead of time on WhatsAp…
Profession Agency! Keep job
This was our frist time to book a tour with an agency from ha long bay to Cu Chi tunnels Vietnam. We booked everyth…
Something to remember
Thankyou to majestic cruises for the service and our cruise around halong bay was well organised for us Rooms were …
Great solo Trek with guide
Had a very enjoyable day and the guide was very friendly and informative. Woukd definitely recommended.
Brilliant service before and during excursion
We had a lot of excursions during our East Asia trip, but this was one of the easiest to arrange. The staff contact…
Money Well Spent
You pay a little more than most tours but it is worth it. I am a big guy (6'3" 225) and I knew I could not be on a …
- Sapa, Cat Cat village, and 1 more
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 1,435 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Sapa tour 3 days transfer from Hanoi by limousine overnight 3 star hotel
- Private Sapa tour 3 days transfer from Hanoi by limousine overnight 3 star hotel will start at 7:30 AM. Discover and book Private Sapa tour 3 days transfer from Hanoi by limousine overnight 3 star hotel on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Sapa tour 3 days transfer from Hanoi by limousine overnight 3 star hotel on Tripadvisor
- Private Sapa tour 3 days transfer from Hanoi by limousine overnight 3 star hotel price starts from £186.93. Discover and book Private Sapa tour 3 days transfer from Hanoi by limousine overnight 3 star hotel on Tripadvisor
- Private Sapa tour 3 days transfer from Hanoi by limousine overnight 3 star hotel cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Private Sapa tour 3 days transfer from Hanoi by limousine overnight 3 star hotel on Tripadvisor