Hoa Lu – Tam Coc - Trang An - Bai Dinh
Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favourite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (13)
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- Hoa Lu which is the site of a 10th-century capital of an ancient Vietnamese Kingdom called Dai Co Viet. This small Kingdom reigned from the 10th century, during the Dinh and Le dynasties, to the 11th century, during the Ly Dynasty. - Ngo Dong river in Tam Coc– the most exciting boating trip with sampan boats through caves and visit stunning river surrounded by Limestone Karsts with rich fauna and flora. - Trang An Wharf – the most exciting boating trip with sampan boats through caves and visit stunning river surrounded by Limestone Karsts with rich fauna and flora. - Bai Dinh pagoda complexes, the largest in Southeast of Asia. Scenically set on the foot hill of Dinh Mountain surrounded by amazing views of the exquisite river valley below and dotted and the limestone karsts dotted around which will take your breath away.
HOA LU - TAM COC
TRANG AN - BAI DINH
Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre, 57B Đinh Tiên Hoàng, Hàng Bạc, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Returns to original departure point
- Overnight in Trang An bungalow (basing on twin sharing basis).
- All entrance tickets to sites indicated in itinerary.
- Complementary bottles of water on bus, in bungalow.
- Cooking Class in bungalow
- Free bicycle during your stay in our bungalow
- Sampan boat trips in Tam Coc and Trang An sanctuary
- English speaking tour guide during the trip
- Beverages, tax, travel insurance
- Pick up and drop off outside Hanoi Old Quarter
- Tips, personal expenses & those not clearly mentioned above
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: SUNLIGHT VIETNAM
Weird but fun puppets
You need to buy the audio guide if you want to understand the storylines. However the musicians were a treat all n…
No obvious benefit
I bought tickets for the Water Puppet show (brilliant, well worth a visit) on line. Having done that, I had to go t…
Very good service, fast and convenient
After booking the ticket online, the agency contacted me right away on WhatsApp to ask for my hotel address in Hano…
First time at a puppet show and it’s rather interesting despite not knowing the language. Ticket delivery was promp…
Good show, best value
This is the cheapest tickets available for VIP seating. Had front row center seats and tickets were dropped off a…
Really enjoyed it and would do it again!
Very unique...thoroughly enjoyed seeing it, but wish that we had had more background about the history prior to the…
Agency is efficient, puppet show is entertaining.
Very convenient to get the ticket with free puppet. They can send the tickets straight to your hotel or even ask to…
Hanoi water puppet show
Very enjoyable and unique show, not just good for kids. The service from Sunlight Vietnam was also fantastic 😄 You…
We were so impressed,
This show was recommended as a must do in Hanoi. We were also advised to get front seats for optimal viewing and s…
The most delicious, fresh and cheap traditional Vietnamese food I've ever tatsted!
This is the best food tour I've ever booked! The guide is really caring, gentle, and knowledgeable about Vietnamese…
- Hoa Lu Ancient Capital, Tam Coc, and 2 more
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241